Stars

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

"Tell me, is there such dream that is easy to reach? Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. You're strong"

An unfamiliar voice said

"And how did you know I'm strong? I'm crying right now so that means I'm weak" I replied while forcing myself not to cry

"Tears are not a sign of weakness, they are sign of a pure heart and thats what makes you strong."

Then he continued

"You love what you're doing. Love hurts, but for me it hurts more when you don't know how to love or to have passion."

"Look at the stars. Look how bright they are. Even though some stars are gone there lights are still bright.

"If you wanna be a singer or a star someday, just look at the stars and remember that it's all about delivering light to others even though you're afraid or loosing hope."

I looked at the stars

I remembered what he told me.

I can't help but smile

A/N: Hi guys this is my first story. I'm sorry if I mistakes sometimes but I promise to do my best! I hope my story makes someone happy hihi. God bless!