Chapter 11

{ A/N: Hold on tight. Cause this is a huge fangirl chapter. Well for me it is. Tell me what you think in the comments and about the pic^^^  Should that be the cover???}

Maya's P.O.V

"I can't believe your parents said yes! Like Riley! You should have said that they were drug dealers or something" I exclaim to Riley as we walk down the to where Lucas and his gang is waiting for us.

"I did!" She waves her hand threw the air "but they said I have to get out more. Which is stupid. Cause I get out" I give her a look "I do!" I mouth an 'Okay'.

"It's true. Just not with you." Riley says. "Ouch" she laughs a bright laugh as we open the doors to the outside world.

"What you two smiling about?"  Yuo asks.

"Nothing you dip shit" Riley gives me a look "Sorry" I laugh.

They were all standing outside. It kinda look cool like watching Fast & Furious and the Crew is waiting for eachother. Shit. Now I wanna watch it.

After we put our bags in the back of the big ass RV we hop on.

And I'll admit it's kinda wow-zing. They have John driving the RV, which I'll admit it's fucking scary but hilarious cause he keeps making jokes of crashing us.

Hopefully it's a joke. Cause I don't wanna die.

Me and Riley sit next to eachother akwardly as the other's smoke and drink.

"Ya'll want some?" Dua offers as she reaches her arm with a Cigar and Beer.

I scrunch my nose in disgust "Naahh.. there to goody goody" Lucas says as he lets out a huff of smoke. I give Lucas a middle finger "Well pass" I say just before Riley suprises me with her answer.

"I'll take some" the fuck????

Okay I literally need a proper conversation with her.

Dua passes Riley a clean Cigar "Farkle you have the thing. Light it up for her" Farkle looked hesatant for a second "Uhh... sure." He kneels down in front of her and lights up the Cigar as everyone then watches Riley as she smokes it out like a pro.

What the fuck?

"Damn girl. Youv'e done this before or something?" Daniel asks as Danna is on his lap. He just read my mind. I raise my eyebrow waiting for her to respond my question. Well Daniels.

"No. But it beat's when you watch alot of movies" she gives a smile. "Damn right it does" Daniel laughs.

"So what else you learned from TV?" John says out loud as a smirk is plastered on his face, showing from the mirror.

"I bet good stuff" by now Riley put down the Cigar and was sitting quietly.

"Why don't you guys just shut the fuck up" we all look up to Farkle for his outburst. "Damn what's gottan your panties in a twist" Anna says. ''Nothing ya'll are just so fucking annoying'' everyone stays silent for the next hour and a half while Family Guy is playing on the TV.

I love this show. I remember that when I was little and in my room I always used to watch it. Even though I had to lower the volume due to the language and the theme song. Which I love.. mostly cause the part where it says 'It seems today' blaha blah blah I forgot 'and sex on TV' always cracks me up.

____________________________________________

After a few more minutes I start to get tired.

"Hey I'm a go to bed" I get up from my position the the side of the couch that I'm on and hed to the back.