Chapter 6

Maya's P.O.V

"Oh, Maya dear you made it. And early" Julie says as she greets me with a smile then letting me in "Come in" she movies out the way so I can walk in as she closes the door behind her.

"Listen Maya I'm sorry if you have to work so much hours.. I.." I instantly cut her off "What no it's okay. I don't mind at all" I say as I admire the house one more time then looking at the living room which had a L shape couch and a flat screen TV.

"Okay, look the maid is off tonight so I left money at the counter if you guys are hungry or anything" I nod my head "Okay.''

As I turn around to face her again she was putting on her coat getting ready to leave as I hear footsteps coming down the stairs so fast that I believed they were going to fall down.

I look to see that it was Josh with a big bright smile plastered on his face. He hugs my legs and then lets go to grab my hand and practicly drags me up the stairs as I wave my hand to say goodbye "Bye" I yell as I wave my hand.

Damn! I didn't even get to meet the dad! Proably next time.

"Bye, Maya" she replies as I head the door close then lock.

We finally made up stairs he let's go of my hand and walks into his room. There were three other rooms down the hallway one was a guest room I prosume and another a bathroom since the door was open I can see it.

And the other room was definetly Lucas. The reason I know that is cause in the front of his door it reads: 'No one allowed unless your a striper.'

Really Lucas? Really?

"Maya come on!" Josh cries out.

"Coming. Coming I say putting my hands up and walking into his room which has a King bed and filled with Marvel to Advengers stuff.  Damn fanatic much?

I don't even know what's the difference. I just like Batman and Spider-Man.

But if I would have to choose I would always and forever choose Spider-Man.

Wait? Where would Kick-Ass be? Isn't he also a super hero?

No? Okay.

___________________________________________

Me and Josh have been playing Call Of Duty Zombie thing. Well he has. I'm just trying to follow along. But I keep killing myself. I don't even know how that works.

Josh just keeps laughing at me; which I find mean as hell!

I start to hear some weird noise coming from the room across the hallway.

OMG! Gahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna throw up.

"You know what" I said to Josh as I pause the game and stand up. "I think I'm gonna go downstairs and puke my organs out.

I walk down stairs as Josh follows behind me "I'm hungry" he says plopping into his couch.

''What do you want?"

"Pizza" he says in a monster tone of voice.

I nod and turn the TV on so I won't have to here the noises coming from above. They were getting to loud for my liking. I think for anyones.

I don't understand how he could just have sex and make loud noises with his brother in the house. Hell with his parents. Poor them.

Josh was watching some movie of Ailen's invading our world. Which I think could happen. I mean I feel like there kinda real.