Vile (PUBLISHED)

To my readers of Babysitting A Jackass I have come to the conclusion to stop writing this book (for now).

I wanna get real with you and tell you how unhappy I have been with this book and I love writing but writing this book how it was written brung me down so much.

I started a new book. It hasn't been published yet but I'm thinking of posting it on Wattpad when I finish writing it on Word.

The reason for that being is the fact that I feel always stressed when I post it cause I feel like if I don't update my whole book will go under, which is what happened for this book.

But writing the book in word I feel more free and not stressed, which is bad for writing.

So I wanted to share with you the description and cover.

I'm not sure yet when the book will be out (like I said I have to finish writing it and im on chapter 4) it takes me about 2 days to write a chapter. I'm hoping for early November but let's see.

I would say something though. If I get alot of messages of how people really want to read it now then I'll post it. But lets see.

Anyways here is the Book title and cover:

I love the cover so much and am having extremely so much fun writing the story!

Description (as of now, most likely the one im choosing):

Ayanna

He's a liar. He told me I was his everything then the next day ruined my whole life. I wish to never see him again but unfortunatly we go to the same school. Even after four years after what he did that summer I can't help but still feel something for him. People said he was Vile. I thought I witnessed first hand of his wrath but turns out I buried myself even further down to see it.

Brendan

She's a liar. Four years ago that summer before freshman year I gave her my all, my heart, and all she did was use me like everyone else. But now I have my chance. My chance to teach her a lesson. To show her how vile I can be and give her a taste of her own medicine. Poor Summer Storm doesn't know what hit her.

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE SEXUAL SCENES RECOMMENDED FOR 18+

SCREAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Omg you guys have no idea how much I love these two! Only in chapter four of writing and their killing me! I've never been so happy with writing before.

I just wanted to tell you guys the news. I have so much more that I wanna cry, but so far this is it.

I wanted to give you guys an update. So yeah, let me know what you think.

But guys I wanted to tell you that I will try to continue this book but i'm not sure when. And if I do I might decided to change it from Fanfiction to a Novel.

Let me know what you think about all this.

Love you guys.

p.s. updates on stuff follow me on Instagram: TheLeslieDelValle