Chapter 27

Maya's P.O.V

I felt my hands grab her hair by force as a strattle her and pull my left hand back so that her hair gets pulled with my hand and she wines loud as people cheer and record on their phone.

"Ahhh, my fucking hair" she digs her extremely long nails to my skin,  is that fucking blood? Is she some wolf?

I let go of her hair and look at my arm giving her a chance to smack me. I fall to my side and hold to my cheeck. I look to my hand and see blood coming from my cheeck. She just cut me!

Without knowing what I was doing I lift my leg up and connect my knee with her nose. I stand up quickly knowing what I've done "Oh my god! Ruth are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you like that" hint word "like that".

She stands up gripping her nose as multiple blood comes pouring out. "What's going on here?" Kids start to run as the principal arrives.

Nice timing.

I look at Ruth with worried eyes as she gives me a glare.

"Well?" Principal Turner asks annoyed at our silence" I was about to speak before Ruth begins "I hit my nose with the door when Maya was coming out the lunch room.. people were making fun of me" did she really just played the victim card?

"Maya?" Turner asks quickly not believing her. "What she said" I'm not trying to get in trouble here.

Turner sighs "Ruth head to the nurse and Maya" I look to him with a smile "If you ever get in a fight or lie to me again you'll have a month of detention, you hear me?" I nod my head quickly. Well at least nothing happened. I practically just gave Ruth a better reason to do a nose job. She can thank me later.

_______________________

I'm swinging up and down deciding if I should knock on Lucas's door of just walk away. Would he force me to leave if I knock? Would he be with some other girl?

I decide to knock than stand here like a crazy stalker. I'll just tell him I'm here to do the project which is not entirely a lie.

"What are you doing here?" Lucas says in harsh tone as he leans against the door. "Don't forget we have a project to do" I walk past him before he has anything else to say.

Placing my bag on the floor I turn around and choke on my breathe at what's standing in front of me. How did I not notice he didn't have a shirt on? I turn around quickly before he notices I was checking out his tone abs and a tattoo of a snake going from his shoulder to his back.

I want to ask him where he got it. The story behind it; too feel it run through his back and hard chest. "Are....aren't you gonna put a sh.. shirt on?" I stuttered. I fucking hate that I stuttered! I hear him chuckle from behind me.

"I'm good like this" I let out an annoyed sigh and look to behind me to see him with a smirk. "Lucas I ain't playing games we gotta due the project. It's due in three days" how much I wanted to be around Lucas I really needed to get a good grade on this project cause it's my last year in high school.

"Fine" Lucas heds upstairs as I stay to wait for him in the living room. He comes down a few moments later with a shirt on and our almost finished project. I kinda wish he ignored my comment and sticked with no shirt.

"Okay so we just need to fix the engine and pour the liquid" we decided to go with building a robot and pouring a solid liquid in it which will make it freeze inside of him.

Weird I know, but it's the only thing we could agree on. "So I heard you got in a fight with Ruth" how if he left school early? Probably Farkle being the best friend that he is.