Chapter 24

Maya's P.O.V

"Thank you again, Topanga for coming with me" I give her a small smile as I open the door to my new art class! I coudnt believe I was actually here! On my first day!

I asked Topanga to come with me cause I was quite nervous and Riley was busy doing God knows what "No need to thank me I'm delited to be here with you" Topanga assures me with a soft smile.

"I though that..." I get cut off to the beginning of my sentence when I feel a buzzing sound coming from my purse. I take out my phone to see Lucas's name ringing out.

"Excuse me" I politely dismiss myself and head to a corner so where no one can here me on the phone.

"What do you want?" I remark quite to harsh. "Ooh I love it when you talk harsh to me" Lucas says joking around.

I let out a small laugh as I hear him chuckle a little bit from the other line. I can practically see him and his beautiful lips turning into an adorable smile. "Just wanted to know when your coming over?" Shit I forgot to tell Lucas about my first day at the art school. "I can't go today" I squeeze my eyes shut hoping he won't get made for extending time on the project considering how badly he wants it over with.

"Why? Where are you?" he asks. I hear shuffling in the back round from where I assume to be his bed "My first day in art school" I explain.

"Well do you need a model?" I can practically see his smirk plastered on his lips. "No, but just in case if I do I will make sure to call Josh" I say playfully holding back my laugh.

"Why the fuck do you want Joshua to come? I have a better body than him. I have everything better than him" I bite my finger trying to hold in my laughter at Lucas's outburst.

I let out a little laugh before telling him "Sure, sure. Just not his kindness" I point out "I'm kind" Lucas says in a tone where he seemed shock. "Only when I wanna be" Lucas continues.

"Yeah, okay. Well Lucas I'll see you tomorrow before I get late on my first day" we exchange goodbyes before I turn around to see Topanga smiling eye to eye.

"What?" I smile nervously. Was she listening this entire time?

"You like him."

"What" I extend the word as I walk around her and to the class.

"He likes you" I turn around and give her a weird look. "Yeah okay" I roll my eyes and put my bag down as I take a seat.

"I can hear it in his voice" I give her look that says: When have you heard his voice before?

"The volume of that phone is too loud" she points to my back pocket. I pull out a notebook and a pencil for class "Yeah I'm pretty sure he wants something else from me" Topanga is about to speak until the teacher walks in and she takes that as her cue to wait outside.

Throughout the class our teacher; Ms. Roberta has been teaching us how to use a pencil, color, and paper correctly to draw. The color shades and how to use it perfectly. By the time the class was over we all had to turn in a little drawing we made for her to see and tell us the problems we need to fix.

I walk out to the windy air of New York as people walked to their destinations and traffic starts. "How about we grab Chinese on the way home?" I nod in agreement as we take the steps to the subway.

"Maya" I look to the right to see where my name was called, and there Dua and Yuo stands waving at me like crazy. Topanga looks at me horrified to how crazy they look.

"Hey" I wave back nervously. Don't get me wrong I like them but today, right now is not my day to stand in the subway for an hour.

I see our train coming torse us and I grab Topangas hand to get ready.

One. Two. Three. Go!

I jump into the train as the doors open and a huge group pushes out and in. I see Yuo and Dua walk to the train to get inside but the door closes before they can. They push pass a group and wave to me.

I see them jump and yell my name multiple times as the train passes by them "Maya. Maya. Maya!!!" Yuo yells the last part loud. I look to Topanga with wide eyes and I break out laughing. She joins me a few seconds later.

----------------------------

A/N:

I had a fun time writing this!

Next chapter will arrive later today or tomorrow in the afternoon!

Coming next:

Maya & Lucas work on their project  Lucas gets some unsettling news.

~
Whats the news!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Please remember to Vote&Comment&Share!!!

Heading to Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium World Tour concert today for Tampa, Florida♡.