h a m i l p o o l

Not art, but it's Hamilton and Deadpool

Close enough.

So I was just browsing YT, being lazy and not doing people's request (oof) when I found this comic dub from Deadpool.

Tbh, I have never watched both Deadpool movies cause for my age, I still need an adult.

If I had one of my parents, I don't think they'll be happy.

Cause it's Deadpool, of course.

But I've been watching like comic dubs, theories and just the trailers. It's very sad to be me.

Anyways, I thought it was a normal Deadpool comic, you know breaking the 4th wall jokes and action.

But it was different.

It was about Deadpool trying to stop this girl from committing suicide.

That idea alone really made me invested already.

But when I watched further, DP literally brings this girl to watch Hamilton with him so she can at least watch before she kills herself.

For free.

Then it continues to DP bringing her to a hospital in the end so they can help her, not him.

Okay, the suicide part got me also but throwing in hAMILTON? YES???

THAT COMIC WAS THE LAST PLACE I COULD FIND A HAMILTON REFERENCE, I THOUGHT.

BUT NO.

I mean there was another one in a diff comic where he sings Right Hand Man that was tweeted to Lin but still.

I am very tempted to draw fanart now.

Deadpool, you have gain even more respect from me. From saving this girl to also getting her to watch Hamilton.

This is in my bucket list now: watch Hamilton with Deadpool or watch Deadpool with Lin maybe?

Anyways, here's the vid. If it wasn't obvious enough, it's about suicide too.

Be safe.
-M.