u h h

Oh hewwo OwO.

So um not art, but more of a life update cuz a bunch of stuff happened and I wanted to share.

Let's go, then:

1. We get to choose a club on Wednesday (or whenever and wherever the fck you are), and I planned to join the art club this year.

Confession: I've never joined the art club before due to the fear of people judging my art negatively, but now I think I've improved and have a much better self-esteem now so I decided to sign up for that.

In the club I think, we have to show a piece of art before we get in.

So they'll judge if we're good enough or not.

Since my previous art looks like crap, I decided to make a new digital one.

So uh can you guys suggest what do you think I should draw? I literally have no idea what to do.

2. I have this new little toy plush dog whatever. His name tag says 'Sandbugger' but I thought that was a stupid name so I changed it to Boq.

You know, Boq from Wicked.

(I'm still reading the book, haven't listened to the musical yet)

Cuz why not? He looks like a Boq for me.

3. My ringtone is literally 'Two Player Game' from BMC now.

I have trouble waking up in the morning so the only way to wake me up is with a musical bop song.

I bet I'd hate the song after a week.

Me: *in deep sleep*
Tablet: *retro 8-bit like start*
Me: *starts to wake up*
Tablet: APOCALYPSE OF THE DAMNED
Me: !!!
Tablet: LEVEL NINE
Me: seriously.

4. The new Marvel posters.

'Nuff said.

I can't choose which one to use as a wallpaper.

Spiderman? Shuri? Groot? Dr. Strange? T'Challa? Bucky? And many more???

WHICH ONE.

SEND HELP.

5. I already have a shtload of assignments already.

I'm slowly dying, am I?

But good thing we have no classes tomorrow.

Hell yeah, I can finally do those requests.

5. Very obsessed with Sangled's MonProm animatic.

Just watch it's so addicting.

You don't have to be a fan of MP to like it cuz it's soooo good either way-

I've watched this more than 20 times now.

I swear this is secretly a drug-

Anyways, that all for now. Maybe I'll post some doodles I made in school tomorrow.

See ya.

-M.