Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Heaven.

That's what his touch felt like. That's where his touch was taking me to.

Each kiss, each caress, brought me closer and closer.

River had his head in my neck, his mouth currently working on devouring me. How he managed to do that and walk at the same time I'll never know. Me personally, I couldn't focus for anything.

"You drive me crazy."

With nothing but a grunt in response, he opened a door and I found myself in his bedroom. It was plain enough. There was a dresser, a closet, and a bed. The bed is what caught my eye. The bed that we were headed to.

"Babe, this is just the beginning."

And damn if he wasn't right.

It was a frenzy. We were both ready. So ready.

It was like we couldn't get enough of each other. His hands went back to gripping my hair as he set me on the end of his bed. Going down on his knees in front of me, he trailed his lips lower. Down my neck, until they met the neckline of my shirt.

"This has to go," he informs me as his hands reach for the hem.

"Yeah," I breathe.

He pulls it up until it stops right below my breasts and then proceeds to get distracted by my stomach. His lips have found a new conquest it seems.

Moving on, he kisses a path upwards pulling the shirt off completely as he brushes his lips between my breasts. Placing a small but sensual kiss on my neck again he sits back to take me in. Thank God I had decided to actually wear my good bra and not my favorite sports bra.

"You're killin' me hun," he husks out, his drawl even more pronounced with the desire.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Well that makes two of us huh?"

He didn't answer me. Clearly he wasn't in the mood to talk. And as he pressed his mouth to my breast through the black lace, I suddenly wasn't either.

"God River."

"Yeah baby?"

He just kept doing what he was doing. One hand reached behind me and unhooked my bra allowing it to fall to my lap.

"You're the one killing me now."

He said nothing, just let out a dark chuckle.

He took my nipple into his mouth and suddenly my brain functioned no more. My hands flew to his hair, holding him tightly against me. His mouth... God his mouth worked wonders. He was on the way to making me forget my name. And we had barely started!

"Your turn."

Regretfully, in order to relieve him of his shirt (and hopefully the rest of his clothes), I had to remove his mouth from the action that was causing me so much pleasure.

Sitting back with a small smirk on his face, River reached back and grabbing the neck of his shirt, he smoothly pulled it off.

"Holy shit."

"I'll take that as a compliment," he was smug. Clearly, he liked my reaction.

I couldn't even respond, however. All I could do was stare. His chest. I thought chests like his only existed in romance books. He was ripped. I mean ripped. I already knew about his arms, but hadn't expected the rest of him to be the same. His chest was big, well defined. And his abs. He definitely had a six-pack. Damn, he was the whole package. And I wasn't even seeing all of the package. This man was a catch for sure.