1. supervillans and combat boots

o n e:

"Jennie-bear wake up, you gotta get to school in 15 minutes!"

"I don't want to!" I ignored her and tried to recall the dream I was having before being rudely interrupted by none other than my one and only mother.

My mother always exaggerated the time so I grew to not believe her when she declares the time limit we have to get to somewhere. I definitely had more than 15 minutes to get to school and I'd rather sleep a little more.

"Honey, I have to go to work. Please wake up so I can drop you and get going!" My mum whisper-yelled.

I didn't want to go. My bed was comfortable. Besides, I hate first days at school. Especially if it's a new school.

"If you don't get up right this instant, I'm not going to buy you that new camera you wanted for Christmas."

That was enough motivation to leave my bed.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" I screamed as I rolled of the bed and fell on the floor.

My, really kind and caring, mother walked out of the room while laughing like a super villain from children tv shows.

I glanced at the time, I have 30 minutes left to get to school. I sighed.

I ran into the toilet, peed, showered, brushed my teeth and did my hair then ran to my closet to pick out my clothes for the day.

I had no problem with picking what to wear because everything was similar. Everything was my style.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink off-shoulder blouse and matched it with a pair of combat boots.

I fetched my jewellery box looking for something to match and found a cute pair of star-shaped earrings that I got for my birthday.

I was finally ready.

"You can do this." I looked at my reflection, "You can do this!"

"Jennieeee!" My mum shouted, clearly impatient.

"Comiiinggggg!!" I shouted back while hopping down the stairs.

***********************
A/N:

Hewwo, what do you think of the first chapter?

Pls stay, I promise it will get better

Love,
N