12. red cups and uncomfortable grinding

t w e l v e:

Johnathan, as usual, started talking about anything and everything. I wasn't even sure what the subject were we on.

"-ive alone in that huge house?" He suddenly asked, still facing the road.

"Huh? I'm sorry I didn't quite get that." I apologised for my lack of concentration. "I totally spaced out on you."

"Oh don't worry, it wasn't anything important." He dropped the subject.

I was gonna ask about it again but I really didn't want to know anyways so I let it go.

A few moments of silence later, we pulled up to a crowded street.

"I don't think you'll find a parking here." I said glancing around as he continued driving down the road towards a ginormous old looking mansion.

Right infront of the main doors there was a fountain which had a few drunk teenagers gathered around it, all carrying red cups as they swayed around conversing.

This did not look like your usual party, it reminded me of those huge music festivals that people brag about attending.

To my surprise, he went through the gates, dodged the teens and parked right in front of the door.

It's party time!

*****************

The music was getting louder and louder the closer we got to the centre of the house.

The party was filled with intoxicated couples getting it going all around. Parties I usually attended weren't like this.

More dancing and less mating kids! I mentally scolded.

"Hiiiii Johnnyyyyyyy," a blonde girl waddled our way, smiling from ear to ear, clearly wasted. "I misssedd youuuu"

His face froze.

Was this his ex?

"Sam." His voice sounded very stern,"Why are you here?"

I walked away slowly as he approached her, probably to keep her safe due to her condition.

I came here to dance and let go, not to get involved in unnecessary drama.

********************

After searching around for a few minutes i found the dance floor.

There was a few people dancing weirdly and some couples slow dancing to skrillex, which was weird as heck but who am I to judge.

I relaxed my body and shoved myself through and into the dance floor.

Swaying left and right. Letting the beats control my movements.

When suddenly i felt a close presence floating behind me.

Too close for my comfort.

They just ruined my mood.

I turned around and there he was.

Someone I did not expect to see here.

Did not expect to be uncomfortably grinding on me.

He just stood there and smirked.

Oh how much i hated that expression.

It made me want to punch him right across the face.

And so I did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

long time no see huh

I'm really really really really sooryyy for the delay, i had the worst writing block and i didn't know where to take this story next

I'm sorry if it feels like this chapter is ew but i promise that the next one would be better

AlsO A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, YES, ALL. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU!!

i never expected anyone to read my book tbh so thANK TOU SO FUCKN MUCH I LOVE YOU 💗💓

if you liked the chapter don't forget to like and comment, your comments make my day better uwu💜

Love,
N