#5

It's halloween. Obviously, the pastas are going to celebrate it. They also follow the tradition of dressing up. At least, that's what Sally wishes for. Most of the pastas think they already look scary enough without a costume.

You, on the other hand, like the idea of dressing up, and a funny idea occurs to you. What about dressing up as one of the pastas?

As who do you dress up?

Aries: Jeff the Killer (altough you wouldn't go as far as cutting out a real glasglow grin)

Taurus: Laughing Jack (what's more halloween-like than a horror clown?)

Gemini: Glitchy Red (you failed the eyes, though)

Cancer: Hoodie (you stole on of his ski masks for the best result)

Leo: Masky (you tried to steal his mask, but of course he wouldn't let you >_<)

Virgo: Eyeless Jack (without the ooze from the sockets, you had no idea what to use for that)

Libra: Smile Dog (wow, how did you even manage to dress up as a dog? You're a natural)

Scorpio: BEN Drowned (you, in contrast to Gemini, even managed to get the eyes right!)

Sagittarius: The Slenderman (you find out that walking on stilts is really hard >.<)

Capricorn: Kagekao (wow, you found an excuse to drink a lot of wine~) 

Aquarius: Ticci Toby (you grabbed his spare pair of goggles and they look awesome on you :D)

Pisces: Lost Silver (he felt so honored that you dressed up as him that he gave you his cap)