#13

You and the pastas are going to a small lake in The Slenderman's woods to go fishing. Boring, you think. But how can something be boring when the pastas are around? Of course, something is about to happen. What will happen to you?

Aries: You're just trying to convince BEN Drowned to get close to the water. Unfortunately, you don't succeed.

Taurus: You and Laughing Jack are using classic fishing rods. But instead of using good bait, LJ insisted on using candies. Surprise, surprise. You don't catch a single fish.

Gemini: You're with Glitchy Red and BRVRR. Glitch points his cellphone to the lake and starts to swipe like crazy. "I caught a Magicarp!!" he yells after a while.

Cancer: You and Kagekao are a golden duo! You catch fish after fish, making everyone else jealous. Every caught fish is celebrated with a glass of wine. You both end up so drunk that The Slenderman has to carry you back.

Leo: Uh, Eyeless Jack made up his own way to catch some fishes. He tied a rope around his scalpel and throws it into the water countless times, like some kind of harpoon. It fails like a boss. Then he lets you try it. With the first attempt, you manage to har-scalpel-poon a fish. You're a natural!

Virgo: I still don't know how, but you and Masky both manage to fall into the lake. In the process, you manage to grab a fish with your bare hands. Wow!

Libra: It took you some time to explain to Ticci Toby that fishing with hatchets wouldn't work out. He finally listened to you and now you're using simple fishing rods while watching the lake in peace.

Scorpio: You and Jeff the Killer are rather competitive. You both try to catch more fishes than the other does. You're winning, but then Jeff comes up and starts throwing fishes at you. That bastard.

Sagittarius: Lost Silver wasn't able to fish, since he diesn't have arms to hold a fishing rod. You felt bad for him and deciden to join him on the lake side, watching the others fool around.

Capricorn: You're sitting next to The Slenderman. He's using his tentacles to hold fishing rods as well, and he's holdig four of them. You're struggeling to hold just one, so you feel like it's not completely fair...

Aquarius: You are fishing in piece, a bit away from everyone else. You're on a roll, until Smile Dog jumps into the lake and scares all the fishes away. Welp.

Pisces: You and Homicidal Liu don't like the idea of hurting the poor fishes so you're using a fishing net instead, which is also fun!