56-He's angry because you won't open up/ you cut yourself (Part 2)

You open your eyes and find yourself in your bathroom again. You sit in a pool of your own blood and feel dizzy as you look around the room. You notice your phone buzzing and countless missed calls and text messages from Ed. You pick up one of the razors off the ground and press it deep into yourself before dragging it across your skin. You had been like this for two days now. You hadn't eaten anything. You'd cut, you'd pass out, you'd wake up, repeat.

You couldn't feel anything anymore.

The feelings you once had of being broken had completly dissapeared. You feel shattered now, no feeling dwells in you anymore. You pick up the razor again from pool of blood below you, your hands shaking from exhaustion. You dig a corner of it into your skin and slowly drag it from one point to the other. You went deeper everytime you picked it up. You world becomes fuzzy and you get light headed. You can feel yourself falling unconscious when you hear a faint knocking at your front door. You look up to the front door that you have a clear view of from your bathroom. You watch as a mess of ginger hair, a red hoodie, and dark jeans enters your apartment. You had forgoten you gave him a key. He looks around before he sees you. His eyes widen and his lips form your name before rushing towards you. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Ed yells as he cups your face in his hands forcing you to look at him. You mumble back a response thats impossible to understand. He pulls of his hoodie and quickly wraps it around you cuts, trying to stop the blood flow. "Why did you do that." You whisper out quietly. "Your mad at me and you'll ruin your hoodie." "Because I want to save you." He whispers back in the same quiet voice. He kissed your forhead before scooping you up in his arms and carrying you to the car and driving you to the hospital.  Ed will force you into suicide and self harm thearpy groups now, get you your own thearpist. The tabloids will love making stories out of you. But you'll stop, and you'll never do it again. You never want to hurt Ed like that again. You never want hurt him in general. You promise you'll never hurt him again.