Vkook, Sope, Namjin +Reader

This was requested by fandomrus100
Littles: Tae, Kookie, Yoon-Gi, Hobi
Caregivers: Jin, Nam-Joon, Reader

Reader POV
We were all playing Black Ops in the living room, Joon, Suga, Hobi, and I, while Tae, Kook and Jin were playing tag outside. "NOOO! J-HOOOOPE!!" Suga screeched. Hobi burst into laughter. I giggled a little.

"What happened to being the sun Suga? Hobi goes down and you rise." I chuckled leaving him to scowl. He then killed me in a sneak attack. I groaned and got up to get a drink. I hear Jin and the others stumble in, laughing loudly. Then out of nowhere it started pouring. I smiled, always enjoying the rain personally. Kook and Tae whined, Jin laughing at them. Then the power went out. I heard the boys shriek in surprise. I sighed and turned a battery powered lantern on, then light a few candles. It only takes a few moment to return to the living room. Kook, Tae, Hobi, and Suga are all cuddled close to Jin and Nam-Joon. I smile, set my drink down and call Suga and Hobi over to me. The quickly run to me and curl into my body. I look at all the boys, "Boys... are you in littlespace?" I noticed them looking more scared than they normally would be.

They all nodded, I gently put Suga and Hobi back with Jin and Joon. I leave and grab each of their special items. Coming back out into the living room, I hand Suga his kumamon blanket and put his kumamon paci in his mouth, I hand Hobi his blue paci and sunshine pillow, I give Tae his Kook plush and his orange paci, and I gently place kookie's bunny paci in his mouth and place his Cookie Monster blanket on him.

I sit back down on the couch and beckon Suga and Hobi back over to me. Suga curls up to me and wraps his arms around my body. I kiss his head gently, his whole body shaking in fear. "Baby boy, calm down. You're okay. You're safe in mommy's arms baby. Shhh..." I hear a small whimper leave his lips. I cuddle him and Hobi closer, wrapping Suga's blanket around us. I run my fingers through Suga's hair, calming him slightly. Eventually, Hobi falls asleep with his arms wrapped around Suga. I look over at Jin and Nam-Joon, who are both asleep cuddling shaking littles. I call the littles attention to me and begin to sing softly to them. The song lulling Tae and Kookie to sleep.

Suga however, is still shaking. I continue running my fingers through this hair, kissing his head and whispering sweetly in his ear. I could see, through the darkness, Suga fighting against the weight of his eyelids. I continue until I see his eyes flutter shut, then I cuddle closer to the boys, slowly drifting to sleep myself. "Good night baby boys. Mommy is always here." I whispered softly before letting sleep take over.

Hey baes. Hope you liked this chapter. I really had a lot of fun writing this. It is so cute. I had fun. Thanks fandomrus100 for requesting this. Salanghae! FIGHTING! Taelien out.