Namgi

Little: Yoongi 3-4

Caregiver: Namjoon

Yoongi POV

I sigh as I turn onto the familiar street, listening to my friend ramble on about a cute guy that came into his shop today.

"He was so small and cute Hyung! I'm pretty sure he was a little too!  Oh Hyung he was a sweetheart too, so polite." Hoseok babbled on about the cute boy. I chuckled, finding his infatuation cute.

"That's great Hobi, at least some people still know manners. I hope that you two get together." I could practically hear his face getting bright red, causing me to laugh.

I slowed my pace as I saw a man down the street a bit from me, then quietly spoke to Hoseok.

"Hey, somebody is on my road. They look super shady. I am gonna keep talking to you okay, you are my safe guard." I could hear Hobi gasp a little before he agreed. I rambled on about random things like music and movies. The man jumped out him, laughing his head off.

"KIM NAMJOON I WILL BEAT YOU UP. Yeah, I'm fine Hoseok. Namjoon is just being a jerk, he was the shady dude. Alright, I'm gonna go Hobi. Bye! Yeah yeah, love you too sunshine." I hear him hang up then look at Namjoon.

"That was awesome. You're too easy Hyung." He was still laughing at me. I sigh before continuing home, Namjoon following close behind.

I woke up with a sharp pain in my mouth and neck. I groaned when I sat up, then suddenly Namjoon was there cradling me in his arms.

"Hey yoon, how ya feelin?" He was whispering yet it sounded like he was screaming. I winced, burying my head into his chest. He gently rocked me, trying to help me relax a little.

I whined softly, curling into him as the aching increased. He hugged me tight, trying his best not to be noisy. Namjoon gently lifted my head, smiling softly at me. In his smile I saw two pearly white fangs.

"D-Da it huwts. Owie." His face softened and he gave me small kisses on my nose and cheeks.

"I know Prince. Give it a bit more time. Just a few more minutes." He continued to rock me and hold me tight. After a few minutes the pain did ease up.

"Da it no huwt no mow. Tank yew Da. I wub chu." I slowly sat up in his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifted me up in his arms and walked to the kitchen.

I squealed as Namjoon arched a bottle of red juice towards my mouth. I gladly took the nipple and began drinking happily.

It was so warm and nice. I snuggled up to my Da and began to drift off as I was coming to the end of my bottle.

"Goodnight my little Pumpkin."