Tae x Reader

Little:Taehyung

Caregiver: Fem! Reader

Reader POV

I sit on the couch flipping through the boring channels. I sigh and head out to meet up with my friends.

"Hey Oppa. How are you?" I smiled at Jonghyun as we walked through the mall.

"I'm doing good, me and Taemin are going bowling tonight. Can't wait." We sit and eat, chatting about life.

Taehyung POV

I walk inside tiredly, dropping my stuff at the door. I start searching the house for my Noona. "Noona! Noona?" I whine as I search, I sit on the couch sniffling softly. I begin to cry, hugging my blanket tightly. I lift my head as the door clicks open, I let out a choked up cry at the sight of my Noona. She runs over and hugs me tightly.  I sniffle as i lean into her, pouting still. She lifted me up taking me to our room, she picked my cute frog onesie that Jimin gave me. She kissed me all over my face and we snuggled up in bed.

I began blabbering about my bad day, meanie boss was mean, my office was loud today, and everyone was just so grumpy. I sniffled as she held me close and rocked me to sleep. She covered us both with my favorite blanket, hugging me close and kissing my cheeks.

She gently pulled my thumb from my mouth, replacing it with the cute jewel paci. It was a gift from Jong Hyung, he always spoils me even when Noona says no. I snuggle closer, gripping her shirt tightly. "My cute little baby." She whispers into my ear.

When i woke up she looked at me with a smile. "Hi baby, you feel better?" I nodded and rubbed my eyes, yawning and whining when my paci fell. She giggled and put it back in my mouth.

"Such a pouty baby hm?" She kissed my nose and turned on some cartoons, occasionally whispering how much she loves me in my ears.