Chapter Twenty Two

Warrnninngg! This chapter gets a little...steamy if you know what I mean. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge) I mean it's not smut but...they do make out a bit. And that is always steamy.. ;)

Alexander Pov
We must've fell asleep in the shed because when I woke up John was already up and blowing out the candles. "...hey." I muttered.

"Hey Alex. We should probably go back now." He said.

"Yeah that seems like a good idea." I said, getting up.

We walked in the woods, hand in hand.

He's what I've always wanted. I can't seem describe how he makes me feel. Especially since I'm not very good at describing feelings I suppose.
I mean I have a lot of emotion but I can't put it in words. It's too surreal I guess.

I rest my head on his shoulder and he smiled down at me. "Where were you guys last night?!" Angie shouted, jogging out of the house.
"Oh...you were...ew." She muttered.

Johns face turned red. "We didn't do that! We just...went out." John choked out in embarrassment.

I smirked.

"Oh shut up. You're the one who brought me there." He said, punching my arm.

"Hey! Don't hurt me, I'm fragile." I said, pretending to be offended.

He scoffed, "You literally ran into a crowd of walkers the day I met you," He muttered.

"...okay maybe brave but fragile nevertheless." I said softly.

"Can you two stop flirting? It was cute at first but now it's just annoying. Also Alex here's your cross if you want that back." Angie told us, throwing me my cross which I caught.

I was very surprised I caught it. I couldn't catch things very well with two arms. I put it around my neck and held Johns hand again.

He smiled and brought me to his room.

Oh shit...is this going where I think it's going? Not that I'm complaining...but I hope my little virgin ass doesn't do anything stupid.

Who am I kidding of course I'm going to do something stupid. I'm me.

He pulled me to his bed and whispered, "Is this okay?"
"Mhm." Was I could force out.

I was kind of...freaking the fuck out. This was John Laurens, the cutest person in the world, being super hot.

WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER?!?
Hot and cute?!?
What the fuck John?!
America please explain?!?!

He kissed me gently and I returned the same. And before I could comprehend it, I was making out with him on his bed. His hands went up my shirt and I shivered slightly.

We kissed with an urgency that I haven't ever felt before. There was too many things to describe. The rush of helplessness, my adrenaline going insane, and all my common sense was thrown out the window. There was only one thing that mattered right now and that was John.

I have never wanted someone like this. Not ever.

I didn't want it to stop. He trailed down my neck, softly not wanting to do anything wrong. Almost like I was glass.

"John.." I said softly.
"Alexander..."

He never uses my full name. He started to pull off my shirt, and then the door swung open and Martha said, "Angie wants to know if y'all are going to come on a run with us or keep having sex."

John pulled off of me looking very flustered and I felt the same way.

"W-we'll go...just Erm...give us a minute." John stumbled over his words.

She sighed.

"As much as I love you two, that's gross. Just...yuck. I don't care that you're both boys but like...come on now. Everybody's home. The door wasn't even locked. You're getting a frickin sex lesson from a ten year old. That's sad. Stop being such virgins. Again, coming from a ten year old." She said, then she walked out.

The two of us sat in silence for a minute before bursting out in laughter.

"That was pretty great." John said, wiping his eyes.

"So...does that mean we're dating?" I asked.

"Yup." He told me, getting up and grabbing my hand.

"Let's go on a run, shall we?" He asked, bowing.

"We shall." I said.

"Oh my god you guys are such nerds." Angie sighed from the doorway.

"Shut up." John and I said in unison.

"Nerds!" Martha called, walking by Angie.

John scoffed and said, "Right back at ya!"

"Are you two like a thing now?" Herc asked when John and I came in the living room.

I gave him a thumbs up and John nodded.

"Well...that's nice. Just don't be too gay. John that's directed at you."

"Damn it. Right as my gayness was hitting its peak." John said sarcastically, snapping his fingers in 'disappointment'.

I scoffed and muttered
"Nerd."
"Hey! I thought we were on the same side!"