Epilogue

:Freya:

"Your not going to have to worry about them anymore." Rodney said as we laid down on his bed with my head on his chest. "Really?" I asked looking at Rodney who nodded with a smile on his face showing he was serious as well.

"What'd you do?" I asked. 'They must of done something goof to make them back down from this fight for sure.' "Dalton threatened to declare war on them if they kept on messing with us and trust me they don't want war with Black Crescent Moon. No one does." Rodney said.

Which was true. "Thank you." I told Rodney who smiled. "No problem, as long as it keeps you happy and Mason free but Rodney infected." Rodney said playfully making me laugh. "So how's your heat going?" Rodney asked his eyes trailing down to my shorts with a bit of lust.

'Well who could resist us, you ready yet cause I sure as hell am.' I didn't respond. "It's alright. Still bothering since I feel like I'm on fire sometimes but I've managed and at least Mason isn't here for it." I told Rodney who smiled at that before smirking.

"I'd kill him before I let him get his slimy paws on you." Rodney said playfully making me grin and kiss him on the cheek as Rodney rolled over and wrapped his arms around me and pull me into a hug. 'See who can't resist having a perfect mate like this. A loyal mate no less.'

Which was true. A very loyal mate. I shifted around as Rodney kissed right above the mark he put on my neck making me gasp feeling heat racing up me. "You might tempt me." I responded making Rodney smirked. "I haven't tempted you yet?" Rodney asked playfully.

"No." I responded. "Well I'll guess I'll have to try harder." Rodney responded before attacking my neck with kisses making me laugh and playfully push him. 'Oh he's tempted me though since our heat first took effect though. Oh I'd love to do him.' "Saee says you tempt her." I laughed out.

Rodney grinned. "Oh you two are so sweet." Rodney said. So many people called me sweet but Rodney meant it differently. "Your my sweet predator." Rodney responded making me grin at what he had said as it was 100% true every word that left his mouth. I even remember telling Felicity all of this and she congratulated me.

But I was always sweet, to my pack but here it was different. Even Felicity came to hear it. I was sweet but not in the way most people could expect me to be like how I used to be.

I was a sweet predator.

444. Title reference anyone. I wrote this in life fifteen minutes maybe. Hope you like it. Might edit it. When you read this Wings & Claws will be published so go check out the sixth novella to the Entwined Mates spinoff. Until the next book fae marshmallows!

 Until the next book fae marshmallows!