:Chapter 4:

:Rodney:

Freya was behind me while I got the key from the now there lobby person. She arrived just after I deleted the footage of me marking Freya. If they decided to watch the footage they didn't need to see me holding Freya against a wall and marking her.

Especially with the males, they'd probably jack off to that. 'And then we'd have to break their hands for doing that as it is nasty. And Freya isn't theirs.' Freya's shirt covered where the mark I had given her was healing. I wonder what it'd look like.

There had been so many different marks from my brothers who had marked their mates. Andrew's mark on Orchid was a red half moon with red sparkles of magik from Orchid being a witch. Nico had a white moon and Rory had a gray colored mark on his mate Love.

Soon I'd find out what kind of mark would be left of Freya's neck. My brother's marks have mostly been moons so it'd probably be a moon. 'More of what the color would be is what we're both interested in.' I looked at Freya as the key was handed to me.

"I hope this college works out." The lobby person said and I nodded. Freya and I walked off to the elevator with her luggage. The door shut as I looked at the key and smiled. "We're on the same floor." I told Freya who nodded as I pressed a button.

"So your heading towards your last year like me?" I asked with a smile. "Yeah, I've been studying different classes throughout the years. I did dual classes in high school and got a degree early." Freya said with a small smile. "You were in an ivy league before?" I asked.

"Yeah, not as good as here though, I didn't want to go far from home," Freya trailed off. 'Well she's warming up some which is good. Whoever Mason is he is a dick. But I guess we should happy that he did cause' it brought here to us.' I nodded at that.

But if he decides to show up invited it won't get pretty. The elevator dinged and the doors opened up making me smile as we walked out and I led Freya down the hallway and began looking for her dorm number. Her dorm was at the end of the hallway.

Stopping in front of it, I unlocked her dorm room before opening the door and letting Freya in. Then I followed in behind Freya and looked around the simple dorm. No roommate which was fine by me. If they did give her one, it better be a female or I will be hurting someone.

'Of course we would. Having a male with her won't be very pleasant. . .  for him of course, but at least we aren't that far from her.' Freya put her baggage down before looking around. "It's better than my old dorm for sure." Freya said with a smile.

"Would you mind if I asked for a little more on your situation?" I asked and Freya looked at me. She watched me very carefully. And I had a feeling that she wasn't the most trusting right now because of this Mason that used to be her boyfriend. I had no desire to be mean about it.

Werewolves had mates for a reason, as they wouldn't cheat on each other. I had no desire to cheat on Freya. Nor would I hold it against her that someone played her. It wasn't her fault. 'More of anything I feel bad for her.'

I've never felt heart break and I had no desire to feel it. And it was a shame that Freya had to feel it. I'd never wish that upon her, especially since she was my mate. "Only if your comfortable with it, I won't pressure you into anything that makes you uncomfortable." I told Freya who nodded at that.

'I hope she tells for we know more about her.' "Mason and I started dating before we turned sixteen. He said that when we found our mates we'd break up on peaceful terms and remain friends. . . I believed him. He was just really nice and sweet. We never mated or anything which I'm glad for. He was a beta and I wasn't high ranking or anything, he was just really nice and sweet. And they told me we made a good couple. But my best friend Felicity didn't like him. Then I found him with the alpha's daughter,"