:Chapter 15:

:Freya:

I was sitting in the kitchen silently as I put the pork with the parmesan and bacon flavoring on it. With that I walked back over to the table and sat down. Along with the pork was some baked potatoes wrapped in tin foil.

I made some extras incase Rodney came over looking for some. A part of me was hoping Rodney would come over to eat with me. It was better than eating alone. Now all of it was in the oven cooking for twenty five minutes and then I'd have a good meal.

'If Rodney does come over we get to show off our good cooking skills and prove what a good she-wolf we are. Sort of like how he is providing he is a good male.' 'You make it sound like we are a housewife.' 'No just proving we can cook him meals.' 'Making it sound like a housewife.' 'No I'm proving that we can make food so when we move in with him one day and prove to him he doesn't have to cook for us and wait for us hand on foot or vice versa.'

I nodded seeing her point there. Biting my lip I set the timer just as there was a knock at the door and I looked up before getting up. If it was Ace, Cherry, or Mason I was slamming the door before they could even lodge their foot in the door.

Opening the door I expected to slam the door and almost did but saw Rodney. "Can I come in?" Rodney asked and I nodded. 'Looks like he did come over now tell him about the food so we can prove that we can make good food or food that's at least edible.'

Rodney slipped past me. "Did you come here for dinner?" I asked hopeful. "Well I can stay for dinner but I came to talk to you." Rodney said and I nodded before leading him into the kitchen and I took a seat at the table as Rodney sat down across from me.

"I made pork with some seasoning and baked potatoes. I hope you like it." I told him with a small nervous smile. Rodney nodded. "So before anything escalates we're going to need to talk." Rodney said. 'This does not sound good at all, he wants to talk. Whatever happens don't cry it'll pass.'

"Is everything all right?" I asked. "Yeah, I just want you to know this before you find out another way. Cherry I believe her name is the female she is trying to kiss me and they are trying to get pictures of her doing it to send to you." Rodney said.

That made my body go still. "They're no doubt trying to make you feel bad as if you aren't worth it for anyone. Making it seem as if I was cheating on you with Cherry. I wanted to tell you. She is trying to kiss me and I was holding her off." Rodney said.

'That little worthless bitch. That fucking little. . . slut. Oh my god she makes pack sluts look good with her nasty worthless self. At least pack sluts have some form of dignity in a way. And most aren't high ranking like Cherry and her freaking wolf.'

"She tried to kiss you?" I asked my voice strained and I could feel Saee lurking around in the back now angry and wanting to sink her claws into Cherry. She may be an alpha but right now Saee was beyond pissed with her and was even ready to take on her wolf.

First Mason and now she was going after something that was real. Mason and I were obviously not going to last. I had a mate and at one time I knew he had one and she was probably some sweet girl. But now Cherry went after Rodney.

'She's a little slut. She thinks I was mean and nasty before back when you were dating Mason. She hadn't seen shit yet. She has no idea what is coming her way.' She went after Rodney someone who was going to stay around and not just disappear like Mason would.

She went after my mate. Someone who loved me and I was beginning to love him even if I didn't want to admit it afraid he'd break my heart like Mason. But right now I was pissed beyond belief. "She didn't get to, I stopped her and I'll do it every time she tries." Rodney said.