❤️When You First Meet Him❤️

An/
This is my first time doing scenarios but I'll try.......thx if ur reading this also plz vote 😅

--------------------------------------------------------------

Edd:

Your pov~

It was a nice day today so I thought I should go to the park...... And maybe the supermarket too since I've ran out of food. I swung my legs across the bed and stood up while stretching. I walked up to my closet and opened it up "what should I wearrrrrr......?" I asked myself. I reached out for something and ended up with this:

 I reached out for something and ended up with this:

(soz guys if u don't like it)

I took a towel and placed it on top of my clothing pile and headed for the shower.

~Timeeee skipeee~

You walked down the park with earphones in as you listened to f/s, it was a really calm day. As you were walking, head down, you accidentally walked into something...... More like someone. "oof". You were about to fall to the ground when a pair of arms caught you. The person pulled you up and held you by your side. You quickly looked up to see a cute boy with brown hair and brown eyes, he was wearing a green hoodie with a pair of black jeans.

" I-I'm so sorry!" he stuttered. You couldn't help but stare at him as you got lost in thought, he had a faint pink blush across his face and so did you. "uhh..... Miss?" you shook your head side to side and came back to reality. "o-oh h-hey he hehe........ I'm s-sorry 😅" he chuckled 'O///O OMG he's soooo cute!' you thought. After a few seconds you realized your position and blushed even more. He also realized and let go of you. "I'm sorry about that... Sometimes I just don't pay attention when it comes to bumping into a cute girl like you"....... Ahhhhh! "hehe... Th-thanks" "the names Edd by the way" he held his hand out for you to shake "hi, I'm Y/N" you took his hand and shook it. "well I'm really sorry Y/N but I have to get going, I really hope I see you around though" he smiled and you nodded "it's ok, and I'm sure we'll bump into each other again" you both shared a laugh and said your goodbyes. 'what a cute guy' you thought.

Tommeeee bear:

Your pov~

I was downstairs, eating breakfast and talking to my guy friend, g/f/n (guy friend name) and he kept talking about this guy called Tom and how much of a great friend he is. "are you trying to set me up with him g/f/n?" you asked sarcastically "w-what no!....... OK yes I am" he replied "well if you're gonna set me up with 'em, might as well get to know him..." *gasp* "you-you're gonna give it a shot?"  "well yeah, at least it'll shut you up and I'll finally be with someone"

"OK ok, where do you guys want to meet?" he asked "calm down don't get too excited cuz for all I know it might not end well" you said kinda sad. "I know it will end well, I think you two might even get married" he laughed "how so?" you asked with a warm smile even if g/f/n couldn't see it he would've known that you are smiling. "welllll.... He has a compatible personality with yours, so yeah"