❤️He Confesses Or You Do❤️

Edd:

(ur pov)

Edd had asked me to meet him at the park near this bridge that was above a lake. I started walking when I noticed some cherry blossoms plotted at the sides of the pathway, it was really pretty. As I kept walking for a while, I saw Edd come into view and he was... Talking to himself? Luckily he was facing away from me and I snuck up behind him trying to listen to his little talk.

"Y/N... How can I say this? I love you, no that's not good enough. Think, think, think! I didn't think it'd be so hard!" he took a deep breath and started all over again "okay y/n what I'm about to tell you is something that I've been holding back for a VERY long time, in fact ever since the day I bumped into you, y/n I..... I really love you" I smiled at his little speech and decided to speak up "awwww Edd" he froze in place but soon turned around with wide eyes as his face looked like red roses "I guess I..... I love you too" I shyly looked away and blushed but what happened next took me by surprise. He took a hold of my chin and brought my face close to his and connected our lips together. This has been the best day of my life.

Tom:

(ur pov)

I was texting Tom at the moment and he was acting quite strange:

Tommy❤️: Hey y/n, hehe...of course your y/n who else would you be 😅

Y/N: uhh...Tom.....are you okay?

Tommy❤️: yeah, I think, idk, am I?

Y/N: do you want me to come over

Tommy❤️: YES! I mean... Yeah, sure

Y/N: okay I'll be there in a few minutes

Tommy❤️: okay!

I laughed at how cute he was. I got changed into (wut ever u want) and left the house. I started to get nervous because of my huge crush on him and all of the scenarios I thought in my head when I was with him in his room. 'I need to stop with these thoughts'

Time skip~

I finally got to his house and knocked on the door. After an hour or so, he opened the door slowly. "Tom.. Are you okay?" he opened the door completely and scratched the back of his neck "sorry I'm just really tired" I nodded in understanding as he moves aside for me to enter. He came up behind me, and he was really close to me which made my heart melt. "hold on I'm just going to wash my hands in the sink" he came up close to my ear and whispered "sure thing~" his voice caused me to shiver and I tried not to moan, and to my luck, it worked.

I went into the kitchen and washed my hands but as I was running my hands together I felt Tom hug me from behind as he slid his arms around my waist. I could feel so many butterflies in my stomach. "your so warm~" I walked to a different counter and grabbed a towel to dry my hands. As I turned around I saw Tom walk towards me. When he came in front of me he grabbed my thighs, picked me up and placed me on the counter top as he attacked my lips hungrily. I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss. I moaned a few times and we both parted, panting for air.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too, Tom"

Matt:

(ur pov)

It was 2:00pm and Matt had called me saying that we should go to the fun fair known as 'ASDF Land'

I agreed since I didn't have much to do. I wore something cute that Matt might like. He told me not to get my wallet because he wanted to pay, after a 2 hour argument I gave up and let him pay. He gave me the location of the place just so I knew where we were going because he was going to pick me up with Edd's car anyway. I brushed my hair for the last time and I heard a car horn beep outside. 'that must be Matt' I thought. I headed out side and Matt waved at me from the inside of the car I waved back gently as I locked the door and ran to the car. "hi Matt, I missed you so much!" he laughed and hugged me "I missed you too Y/N" I hugged back and parted so that I could put my seat belt on.

Time skipidy~

We finally got to ASDF land and we got our tickets. Matt asked me which ride I'd like to go on "maybe we could go to the ferris wheel!" he looked at me with a worried expression and I could see him sweating "u-uh s-s-sure" "Matt, are you scared?" "what no.... Yeah I'm scared like REALLY scared, I mean what if your beautiful face gets hurt?" I couldn't believe my ears when those words came out. Matt never cared about others beauty because he was obviously obsessed with himself. "M-Matt you.... You've never said that to anyone before" he started blushing as well as you and he grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him, he fast-walked to the line for the ferris wheel. When it was your guys' turn you entered one of the passenger cabins (I surched that up and apparently that's wut it's Called) he started shaking a little when we were getting near the top so you decided on holding his hand. He stared into the atmosphere and you knew that he was freaking out because he was squeezing your hand very tightly. "Matt, just look at me" he turned to you and he had tears in his eyes "shhhh... Don't cry, I'm here for you"

You placed a hand on his cheek and the ferris wheel stopped at the top which made him feel more stressed and he was about to get up to run around but you quickly connected your lips together he started to calm down as he kissed back and fire works were set off.

And that was I shared my first kiss....

Tord:

(tord's pov)

I wanted to confess my feelings to Y/N but I just didn't know how. I knew that she liked me back, I mean c'mon who wouldn't love me~ even if many girls loved me I only have eyes for one special girl and today I was going to confess. I asked Edd and Tom for advice and Tom wasn't really helping to be honest. Edd just told me to tell her my feelings, he's so cliché but I didn't know what else to do so might as well take her on a romantic date.

(ur pov)

*ring* *ring* I picked up my phone as someone was ringing me, and it was Tord.

You: hello?

Tord: hello friend (get it?)

You: hi Tord!

Tord: hey Y/N, I was wondering if you'd like to go out, maybe I could take you for dinner

I felt my cheeks burn

You: s-sure!

Tord: great I'll pick you up in an hour, wear something sexy while you're at it~

You: well I suggest you don't get deserts because I'd want you to eat something else~

Tord: *cough* *starts choking*

You: I can play that game too you know

Tord: ok bye now! *cough*

I started to laugh, 'who knew Tord could get so flattered'

Time skipidy~

When you arrived you saw the restaurant in front of you and it looked quite fancy "Tord... This is too expensive" he chuckled "if I'd have to take you somewhere I'd have to treat you like a princess~" you smiled and blushed "th-thank you" "anything for you baby girl~" he kissed your forehead.

You both walked inside and sat down on a table for two. You both ordered dinner, talked, ate and went back to my house. The lights were off and I couldn't find the switch until I was pinned to the wall and kissed roughly, I knew who it was of course so I kissed back with just as much passion. And let's just say that you two had some 'fun' for the rest of the night.