😢Nightmares pt2😢

sorry if it took long guys but I had to finish off this art project. Anyways, I'm back!

Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom:

(2nd person)

You had just finished off writing a report for your friend and unfortunately for you, it took very long. You felt so tired and your fingers hurt from all the typing. You smiled and sighed to yourself as you turned your laptop off and headed for your's and Tom's shared room. Once you were there you threw yourself onto the bed and shut your eyes immediately.

~~~

You suddenly woke up again, this time in a blank room. It looked kind of weird somehow...and you kept seeing this black thing moving around. A few moment later the thing was close to you and it wasn't black at all, in fact it was a really dark blue. Your eyes squinted trying to make out who the figure was. You eyes then widened in a click of a finger as you started to make out a very messed up Tom...'wth?'

Y/N: Tom?

The figure started twitching REALLY violently as it soon disappeared. You felt so confused at this time and you looked around you to make sure the figure was actually gone. As you turned, you were met by the same figure but this time it was a lot closer to you and it's twitching didn't get any better.

Y/N: Tom! what happened to you? what's wrong? where are we?!

The questions just kept coming out of your mouth and you got a little sick of waiting for him to answer. No word had come out of his mouth.

Tom: YOu ShoUldN'T haVe COmE!

His words were a little jumbled up but you managed to make out what he had said.

Y/N: Why?

Tom: BeCausE YoU'Ll haVe to DiE NOw!

Y/N: Enough of the nonsense Thomas, I wanna go home!

Tom: HaaaHahaHAhAhahhAAAA!

You stepped back in fear. You have no idea what Tom is capable of. LITERALLY!

Y/N: Tom! Stop!

Tom: T-To baD NoW! YoU haVe to DiEE!

Y/N: Stop saying that!

Tom: NO!

soon enough Tom jumped at you pinning you to the ground as multiple growls and grunts escaped your mouth. You tried to struggle out of his grip.

Y/N: TOM LET GO!

Tom: HaaHAhahAhaaaaAaAaAHa!

Y/N: F*CKING STOP!!!

You pushed Tom away with all of your strength and luckily you did actually succeed in pushing him quite far. You quickly stood up and ran. You didn't know where but you just ran never looking back. As you were running you came across a little forest and obviously you ran into it. However, this was a really bad choice because you tripped, fell and couldn't get back up causing Tom to catch up to you quite quickly. I mean the guy flipping teleports! How awesome is that?

Y/N: T-Tom! Please s-s-stop!

you cried, it hurt to see Tom at a state like this, especially since he's probably planning to kill you. Well ding, ding, ding that is correct! He reached his hand towards you and grabbed your neck roughly. You choked on your words trying to push his hands away.

Y/N: F-F*ck! Tom! *choke* Stop da-damnit!

Tom just laughed that devious laugh, it truly disgusted you it was just so twisted!