2

After my nap, I decided to go shower.
After shower I put on my black heels, black croptop and white miniskirt, and top of that long raincoat, so no one will notice it.

I get my dorm keys, my make up pag because I dediced to put make up when I arrive.

I locked my dorm room and It was only 7:15 pm so I had 45 minutes to get there. Today is Monday so my shift ends in 2 am, my boss or manager knows that I'm still in college so he let's me go "early".

As I was walking down the street, I heard screams on allway.

"NO DON'T DO IT I HAVE KIDS" the man yelled, I assumed. I walked little closer, but not to close. I don't want to die.

"You betrayded the boss, you didn't pay up when we asked you to."
I saw there one little chubbier man and two rather buff looking dudes. Buff looking dudes had both guns.

"But pleas.." I only heard and then bam. 

I gasped and runned so fast I didn't even turn around to find out if they saw me or not.

"Fuck why didn't you said anything?" Buff dude 1 asked.
"I didn't see her" Buff dude 2.
"Fucking hell, boss gonna kill us". Buff 1 said to buff 2.
"We have to find her." Buff 2 said.

After that horrific encounter I finally was arrived. I tossed my shoes on side and hunged my jacket.

I got my keys and opened the dressroom door. There I put on my make up.

After my make up I walked back on where I tossed my shoes and put them back on.

It now was 7:55 pm so I decided to go to the bathroom for quick pee.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hello luna" Tiffany said to me.

"Oh, hi tiffany" I said back.

"Did you know that some businessman is coming here today?" Tiffany asked me.
"No I didn't, I sure hope he doesn't want me, I mean they always think so high of them." I said truthfully.

"Well I hope he takes me, I heard he pays good."

Tiffany is my co-worked although she is 25 years old, and has been working here almost 7 years, we clicked almost immediately.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I have been dancing, giving lap dances almost 4 hours, and I still haven't seen the almighty businessman. I mean he can't be that almighty. Right? Well clock was now 12 am and I was on my lunch or should I say midnight break? Haha I'm funny.

After my break I quickly went to bathroom, doing my business.

I walked when I saw my manager waving at me, I walked over there.
"Yes?" I asked.

"Luna you have a customer, he want's a lap dance" My manager said to me.

"Oh okay" I said as I was putting my white wig on.

As I walked in I saw something I didn't want to see.

"oh fuck".

"What did you said?" The businessman said who happened to be my frigging teacher!!
"N-nothing, so you w-want lapdance?" I asked nervously.
"No shit sherlock, why else i would be here?" He asked me.
"Oh okay" I said.

I became to walk around him, touching his biceps, and all that. I then went on her lap, not looking in his eyes. I didn't want him to regonize me.

After 25 minutes.

"Thank you for your time, it would be  250 dollars" I said to him.

"Not so fast little girl" He said to me.

"Well, my shift end in an hour, and I still have 2 more customers to entertain" I said with bored experssion on my face.

"I don't think so, I payed your manager good amount of money, to get a good lapdance, so you are mine for the rest of your shift" He said sternly.

Oh what is that feeling inside my panties. They are wet I can feel it.

"Soo.." I lingered.
"Do you want more lapdance or do you want to watch me as I strip?" I asked him.
"Neither" Was his only response.
"What do you mean neither?" I asked.
"Just what I said" .
"So tell me, do we know eachother? You look pretty familiar'" he asked me.
"Noo, I mean I haven't seen you, have you been in here before?" I asked him
"No this is my first time, but you still look familiar, like I have seen you multiple times, but I can't quite put my finger on where" he said. "But I'm gonna find out".

Bringg birnnggg ringirng.

"I'm sorry I have to take this." Damian said and picked up the phone.

Damian pov:
I walked out of the booth
"Yes" I said.
"Oh fuck, how can you not catch I girl that is smaller than a baby?" I asked them. Fucking stupid people, can't even do their job probebly. Now someone knows what happened. And it is only matter of time before she goes to the cops. Fuck.

Luna pov:

Oh shit I thought. The girl was me.