7

Luna's pov

Did I heard right? No way Damian just said what I think he said.

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS" I asked chocking on my imaginary food.
"I think you heard what I said" Damian said and looked me straight in my eyes.

I mean apparently I heard hin correctly. I just can't believe my ears.

"So you mean either get killed or become member of this whatever thing you have?" I asked a little unsure of what Damian was, other than my fricking teacher.
"I mean basically." Was Damian only response.

I was thinking like a couple minutes my answer, until I saw a clock. It shoved it was 9:23 am.
"Umm Damian, what day it is?" I asked looking between the clock and Damian.

"It's tuesday, why?" Damian asked me.
Oh Shit, Oh Shit I thought I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!

"DAMIAN are you stupid, I have school and you have a job to do! That is teaching us math!" I yelled at him and popped out of my chair and started a speedwalk towards his room, until I stopped and turned around, not remembering were his room was. The house was huge.
I turned around, about to ask him where his room was, because I don't remember.

Only to findout he wasn't in the kitchen anymore

"Damian!" I yelled as I walked around the house aimlessly. Turn after turn and still no sight of Damian

"DAMIAN!" I yelled once more in this huge house, I would thing I would at least by now saw atleast one person

"DAMI.." I was cut short when I heard
"here" I walked towards the voice, coming stop to a door, opening it and revealing very shirtless Damian.

Oh my god he is, he is you know ahshsdjjddk.

"You need paper?" Damian asked indirectly
"Huh?" I asked him getting back to reality
"You are drooling" Damian said and I blushed mad.
Get a grip he is your teacher do not and I repeat DO NOT start fantasting about him.
"Pshh. noo I was thinking about a one fine specimen" I lied, well partly I was thinking one fine specimen. But left out his name.
"Oh is that right?" Damian asked and started walking towards me. "What's his name?"

Fuck.
"You dont know him, his name is Julio" I said gritting my teeth together, that what I do when I lie.

"Liar liar" Damian answered me

After 20 minutes after the encounter they were sitting in Damian's office

"So have you thought about what I said?" Damian started saying
"I mean I dont have much opinions, do I?" I asked and looked Damian in eyes

"Basically no you dont."
"Unless you want to go to the police" Damian continued.

"No bu.." I was going to continue, until I saw a digital clock that shoved 10:06 am.

"But what about my school?" I asked
"I have school today, and so do you" I said to Damian.

"Dont worry about it. Just answer the question" Damian said to me and tapping his fingers on his desk.

"I decide to join you." Was my only response.

"Good girl. You are not going to regret this" Damian said and patted my head.
That felt kinda nice.
No I can not like him. He is forcing me to become member of this thing. Which I don't even know what is, so.

"Exuse me." I started
"What are you?" I continued.

"I Damian Black is one of the biggest mafia in America" Damian said and I gulped.

Oh hell no, fucking mafia. I am going to die eitherway.
"S-so you a-are telling me tha-that you ki-kill people for f-fun?" I asked sweats rolling in my forehead.

"Of course not. I personally don't kill people's, that is why I have other people do my dirty work" Damian said that to me so lightly.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked
"You still kill people's even tho you dont pull the trigger" I said Damian becoming little angry at him.

"If I was you I would reconsider what you just said" Damian said looking little angry too
"I could take you down so easy" He said and started right in my soul.

This is not going to end well. I thought to myself. What have I gotten myself into?

----------------------------------------------

NOW I HOPE THIS HAS MORE THAN 5 PAGES. I still know this isn't extra long. And I am sorry.
But hope you liked it ❤️