8

2 months later

Damian decided it was better for me to move in with here. I don't know how he managed to tell all the headmasters at school, why I was living with him.  But I didn't think about it too much.

I was in "my room" after I pleaded and pleaded Damian, that he would give me own room. I mean I need personal space. My room wasn't as big as damians, but I didn't mind actually, it was nice.

Oh and there was only 1 month left to school, and then I would graduate.

Damians mafia was, well how can you say it nicely? Well not how I expect it to be. There was lot more members than I imagined, in here were we live and around the world.

2 hours later

knock knock.
"Come in" I said as I was just waking up from my nap.

"Hey" At the door was Loretta.
"Oh hey Lore, do you need anythin?" I asked her, oh and yes I gave her nickname.
"I was just asking if you would like to join me for tea?" She asked me.
"Of course." I said smiling to her, as I got up and put my hair on bun.

We walked in the kitchen and Loretta started preparing the tea (fact I personally don't like tea lmao).

"So.. why did you ask me to join?" I stared and continued with "I mean I don't mind but where is everyone?"
I just realized the house was quiet as a mice.
"Oh didn't Damian tell you" Loretta asked confused as she was pouring the teas at the cup.
"Tell me what?" I asked Loretta confused too.
"Damian said that he was going on a mission, he well be there 3 days, in France." Loretta said drinking her tea.

"Oh" was my only response.
We drinked our tea, and gossiped. What else we would talk? Well I know she is like 45 years old, but still. It was nice to have some company, other than Damian.

"Thank you for the tea" I said to Loretta, as I got up the chair and started walking towards the sink, to wash my cup.
"Oh you are welcome" Loretta said to me.

After we had have our tea, I went to the living room. Turned it on and started scrolling through the channels, I stumble upon a channel that played criminald minds. I started watching it and after 30 minutes I fall a sleep, again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AGAIN I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG TO UPDATE, u know school and stuff, I have 3 late assisments, 2 which are not late, so like 5 I have to do in this month. And I haven't even started, but I promise, as soon I have done the work, I will update more often.

Ps thank you for 300+ readers ❤️