6

Luna's pov
I woke in someone's arms. Well I did know whose arm those were, Damian.
I tried to get up, only to be pulled closer to him.
Couple minutes later I heard him woke up.
He stretched his arms. Omg they were so perfect I think I would want him to choke me with those hands.
"Luna?" I think I heard something, but kept admiring his hands.
"LUNA!"
"what, no, yes I didn't look at your arms." I said very quickly.
"That is not what I asked, I asked would you like some breakfast?" He said as he grinned a little bit.
Oh god I'm so stupid.

"U-uhm yeah" I said quietly.
"So lets go downstairs to eat and discuss about this whole situation" Damian said as he got up and put on a t-shirt.

I didn't like the sound of that, I mean yes sound of breakfast is good, but I am not looking forward to discuss this whole thing.

At the breakfast

"So what would you like?" Damian asked me.
"Uhmm.. Do you have toast? I asked litte unsure, I don't know why. I never had big appetite. So I would only eat a little.

"Let me check.. Yes we have" Damian said as he started to make them.
I was waiting at the kitchen chair and looked around. The kitchen was old-fashioned, yet there was modern things, like the oven, stove and microwave.

After a couple minutes later Damian put a plate in front of me.
"Thank you" I said as I started to eat, only to find out Damian didn't have anything.
"Aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked
"No." Was Damian only response

After 15 minutes I had finished my breakfast, Unsure what to do so I draw circles with my finger.

"So the discuss. You had seen two of my men shoot a people." Damian started and continued.
"So you have two options. One either you go to the police, in hope of surviving, which is highly unrealistic, as I have many more men, who could take you down.." Damian said.

I waited a couple minutes.
"And what about the other opinion?" I asked little hesitantly.

"Or you could join as and become a part of the family." Damian said.

WHAT?

----------------------------------------------

DUN DUN dududuu

So I think maybe this chapter is a over 5 pages. I know they are short. Hope you liked. ( It wasn't, IT WAS LESS LMAO) I promise next chapter is going to be a lot longer

Thank you all 150+ viewers ❤️