Telling Katie You Like Brennan

You woke up to the smell of blueberry and strawberry pancakes made by Miss Jill and your best friend Katie. So you went into the kitchen and decided to go eat some pancakes.

Katie: "Hello Y/N would you like some pancakes?"

Y/N: "Hello Katie and yes I would love some pancakes."

Katie: "Well I'm making more but there is some for you to have right now."

Y/N: "Ok thanks Katie."

You Katie and Miss Jill were talking about the days plans when you felt arms around you.

Brennan: "Good morning Y/N."

Y/N: "Good morning Brennan."

Brennan: "I have two things to ask you later after breakfast."

Y/N: "Ok."

Then the rest of the family woke up and they started to eat breakfast that was so beautifully prepared by Miss Jill and Katie. You couldn't wait any longer to tell Katie so you decided to pull her to her room so you could talk to her.

Katie: "Y/N what's so important that you need to tell me?"

Y/N: "Katie please don't hate me for this."

Katie: "Hate you for what?"

Y/N: "Well."

Katie: "Y/N just tell me."

Y/N: "Katie I like your brother Brennan."

Katie: "Wow."

Y/N: "Katie do you hate me?"

Katie: "Nope I'm actually happy that you like my brother because I heard from Luke Sydney's brother that he likes you back."

Y/N: "Even if he does I'm not gonna get my hopes up."

Katie: "I know but don't act like you know that he likes you."

Y/N: "Ok."

You got ready for the day and you were happy that Brennan liked you back but he can't know or that would ruin your friendship with him forever and you really really don't want that.