First Kiss

It's your birthday and your spending it with your boyfriend Brennan. His parents and siblings aren't here to spend your birthday with you but they called you and wished you a happy birthday. You were thankful that you have a place to live since your mom kicked you out. Brennan had spoiled you all day his friends even bought you stuff and his grandparents ended up sending you money. You've never met them but you want to and you really weren't asking for money for your birthday but you got it anyways from someone that you didn't know and you thought that was really nice of them to do that. Brennan called them and you told them thank you and stuff and they wished you a happy birthday as well. Brennan was vlogging you when his phone went off.

Brennan: "Hello."

B/F/N: "Hey dude we didn't know if Y/N liked sports or girly stuff so the stuff set up outside is a little bit of both."

Brennan: "Ok are you guys done? She has no clue that you guys are even doing this."

B/F/N: "Yea were done were just waiting for you to come outside we're in the back yard that's where we set up."

Brennan: "Ok well let me come down there and look at it and one of you come up here and come get her."

B/F/N: "Ok bro."

Brennan: "Hey Baby the neighbours just called and they wanted me to meet them on the doc so can you stay here for me?"

Y/N: "Yes Brennan I'll stay here."

Brennan: "Ok baby I love you."

Y/N: "I love you too."

He went to the back yard and he sent one of his friends to come get you. Brennan had texted you and told you that he was on his way back but you got a knock at the door before you could reply.

Y/N: "coming."

You opened the door and it was one of Brennan's friends.

Y/N: "Hey Brennan's coming back from talking to the neighbours."

B/F/N: "Oh ok and happy birthday."

Y/N: "Thank you but who told you it was my birthday?"

B/F/N: "Brennan did."

Y/N: "That was nice of him."

You were about to say something else when his friends phone rang. It was Brennan. Then before you knew it he hung up.

B/F/N: "Y/N walk down the stairs with me there is a surprise from Brennan waiting for you in the back."

Y/N: "Uh ok."

When you got down the stairs he put a blind fold on you and he walked you to the back yard and when you finally got there it got completely quiet.

Brennan: "Y/N I want you to open your eyes when I say ok."

Y/N: "Ok Brennan."

Brennan: "You can open your eyes now."

You opened your eyes to see him vlogging you and you started crying at how much thought him and his friends put into this surprise party.

Brennan: "Baby why are you crying?"

Y/N: "I'm only crying because you and your friends are the sweetest people ever."

Brennan: "Well come give me a hug."

You hugged him and then you opened your presents and did your cake that they bought and it was really good. Your party was good and you were messaging people back on social media and your texts as they wished you a happy birthday and you didn't know that Brennan was looking at you. You were texting your friend back when you felt a hand on your shoulder and you looked up and it was Brennan.

Brennan: "Y/N I have one more present for you but you have to stand up and close your eyes ok."

Y/N: "Ok."

You stood up and saw one of his friends vlogging. You got scared as to what he was gonna do.

Brennan: "Y/N baby don't be scared it's ok."

You nodded your head. He put his forehead on yours and pulled you closer to him. You then started to close your eyes. And waited for the present to come. Then you felt lips on yours and you kissed back. He kissed you passionately and held you tightly then you guys pulled away. You were the happiest girl on earth.

B/F/N: "Wanna wrap it up guys?"

Brennan: "Yea."

You guys did what made you happy today and you told a short list of things that made you happy.

Brennan: "Baby wanna close is out?"

Y/N: "Sure. Thumbs up and subscribe. And comment down below what made you happy today and we'll see you tomorrow."

You were happy that you have the best boyfriend in the world to make your day even more special and you were lucky to have him.