You Get Kicked Out

You were walking with Brennan towards your house so he can say hi to your mom. When you got to your house you saw your stuff all over the floor. And you were shocked as to why your mom was doing this. So you decided to ask her.

Y/N: "Mom what are you doing with my stuff?"

Y/M: "I'm kicking you out."

Y/N: "Why are you kicking me out?"

Y/M: "Because I have family that you don't want to meet and they don't know that I have a daughter and they're really rude. But I am actually kicking you out."

Y/N: "Great mom fine you forget about me and I'll forget about you."

Y/M: "Well here's your stuff then."

You take one look at Brennan and you start crying. He wraps his arms around you and hugs you tight. You look up at Brennan while he's hugging you and he knows that your wanting to go to your second home. His house. You took your stuff and started walking to his house. When you got there his sister Katie was filming. But she didn't know anything. And she looked towards Brennan for silent info. She carried on with the video and you saw Miss Jill. She had an idea of what happened because of your stuff and so she put it down in their basement's master bedroom. So Brennan took you to his room and he was starring at you.

Brennan: "Babe you've got to look at me."

You didn't say a word and you didn't look up at him. You were quiet. More quiet than ever.

Brennan: "Babe please look at me."

You finally looked up at him. Then you looked away from him because you were embarrassed.

Brennan: "Baby."

He walked over to you and put his thumb and pointer finger underneath your chin and lifted your head up. He traced the features of your face with his eyes. Then he rubbed his thumb on your cheek. Then he got a knock on his door from his dad.

M/D: "Hey Brennan Ryan and Katie are staying at a co sleep over and me and mom have to go on a last minute adult trip can you and Y/N stay here and watch the house?"

Brennan: "Yes dad we can go ahead and go I got it under control."

M/D: "Ok well have fun bye."

Brennan: "Bye."

You guys stayed in his room with the door shut and locked it. He got on his phone and he picked a song on YouTube and plugged in his speaker to his phone and he played the song. He came over to you and took your hand and sat you on his bed. He sat beside you and looked at you. Then he moved from the bed and took his pillows off of the bed. You gave him a questioning look as to what he's doing.

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Brennan: "Well I'm moving my pillows off of my bed because I want to give you a massage."

Y/N: "Oh ok that makes sense."

Once you were laid down and you got situated and you made sure that he was in behind you and that he was ready you were so excited about the massage that you couldn't wait anymore. So you decided to get impatient.

Y/N: "Brennan come on and do my massage."

Brennan: "Ok ok I'm doing it right now."

Y/N: "Hey Brennan please focus on my back more because it hurts."

Brennan: "Ok baby."

After he had given you his famous massage and it's only for you he had the brilliant idea to flip you over onto your back and he decided that he should be standing on his knees on the bed with his hands by your head. Looking at you.

Y/N: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He wouldn't say a word. So you asked again.

Y/N: "Brennan quit looking at me please you know I get shy."

Brennan: "Well I'm gonna do something to make you feel less shy."

Y/N: "And that is?"

Brennan: "I can't tell you."

You guys started laughing because you thought it was the most funniest thing in the whole wide world and you thought it was more funnier than a joke only because it came from him. Your funny loving boyfriend Brennan.