Forehead kisses

I don't own Percabeth. They are dating.

Annabeth's POV

It was a day just like any other at camp half-blood. I was huddled up in the Athena cabin working on new designs for Olympus. Ugh those Gods are not happy with anything lately! More flowers. More owls. More statues of me. More more more. Ugh. I was currently on my sixth attempt at drawing a temple for Ares when Malcolm, my step brother, came in.

"Hey Annabeth, what you working on today?" he greeted with a hug.

"Ugh the temple for Ares" I replied with a huff

"Still cant seem to get those angles right huh?"

"Yeah" I mumbled still distracted with the temple design.

"Well i'll leave you to it then 'beth" I was too distracted at the time to react to the nickname but i'll get him back for it later.

After a few more tries and rubbing it out again I decided I needed a break or i'd snap. 

Just as I thought this Percy walked into the cabin "Perfect timing seaweed brain" I greeted him with a smile.

"Well what can I say i'm just perfect" Percy teased. After laughing for a little while and Percy complaining that he hasn't seen me much lately, we decided to go and sit by Thalia's tree up on half-blood hill.

It was beautiful. Mr. D allowed us a beautiful summery day. The Apollo and Hephaestus cabins were playing basketball and we could see the Demeter cabin in the strawberry fields.

At first we just sat down and talked about the arrangements for visiting Sally over the weekend and once that conversation finished we were left in a comfortable silence, admiring the beauty before us.

I pulled out a book and snuggled up to Percy to begin reading. It was a new book all about architecture.

"Oh I see i'm just your human teddy bear" he joked 

"You sure are" I teased back "it's not my fault you so soft and squidgy"

After a while I needed to change my position as I was getting a numb bum sat on these roots, so decided to lay on my tummy in the grass and continue reading. I could feel Percy staring at me and when I looked up he was smirking. Percy moved to lay facing me on his tummy still smirking and trying to hold back laughter.

"What's so funny" I asked a little embarrassed.

"Your just so cute. You fidget when you read, its like you've got ants in your pants, you cant sit still"

I didn't respond, instead I continued reading but with a blush and a smile on my face so he knew I wasn't really paying attention to what I was reading anymore.

Once he started laughing I started too, what can I say his laugh is contagious. He lent over and kissed my forehead and said "I love you Annabeth, you know that right" instead of giving him an answer I reached over and kissed him, it wasn't a long kiss just a quick peck on the lips. My book now long forgotten in the grass but who cares when you have a boyfriend like Percy.

Thanks for reading!! This is my first ever published work so feel free to tell me how I did. Constructive criticism GREATLY appreciated. More to come soon.