5. What?? A Phone Number??

Marshmello's P.O.V.

     Her name was Y/N and I signed her shirt,
                   Marshmello ✖‿✖ 
                       I would really
                   like to talk more!
                       ###-###-####

     Yeah, I did put my phone number, but I figured she would be weirded out so I did not expect her to text me.. I also figured she had a boyfriend with how cute she was.

Your P.O.V.

     Olivia and I woke up and changed because we were still in our signed shirts. We looked at the comments Marshmello left us because we were so wowed by us meeting him that we forgot too. I read Olivia's and she read mine because they were on the backs of our shirts. I read hers which said... 

                    Marshmello ✖‿✖ 
                 Have an amazing life!!
           It was amazing meeting you! :)

     It was something a normal celeb would put. Then she read mine... I could see her jaw drop when she saw it. I was in actual shock. I mean, honestly, I would break up with my boyfriend if I had one to be with Marshmello... I immediately got out my phone after I was done being frozen in shock. I put his number in and said, "Hey, it's Y/N from yesterday's concert. I was one of the V.I.P.s and I saw the comment on my shirt."

Marshmello's P.O.V.

     I texted Slushii telling him about the girl and how I signed her shirt and he said that he was proud of me and to go get 'em, tiger. He is ridiculous. Then I got an unexpected text.
  Y/N=You M=Marshmello

Y/N: Hey, it's Y/N from yesterday's concert. I was one of the V.I.P.s and I saw the comment on my shirt.

M: Hey, wasn't expecting you to actually text me.

Y/N: So.. How are you?

M: I'm doing great. How are you?

Y/N: Amazing.

     I'm debating if I should ask her out for coffee or ask if she has a boyfriend... Maybe I could ask if she has a boyfriend while we are having coffee..

M: Do you wanna go for coffee and Starbucks tomorrow?

Y/N: Definitely.

M: I will pick you up at 10. Where at?

Y/N: The hotel right next to where you performed, it's called The Flower Inn.

Your P.O.V.
     Wow!! Olivia was leaning over me the whole time and was squealing (I've never used that word before)!! I was, too. I asked her, "Is it a date, or just a get-to-know-you-before-i-ask-you-on-a-date-date?" She responded, "I think it's that. He doesn't even know if you have a boyfriend, so.." "Yeah."

     I was so freaking excited.

End of chapter 5!!
How did ya like It? Is it too boring??
I'm publishing these in groups of 5 chapters so hold ya horses if you like it. I mean I can't promise myself anyone's even reading this so... Is it cringe?
Peace 😘🤗 Baiii