4. The Concert

Your P.O.V.

     Olivia called and asked if I wanted to leave at 12 today to explore the great city we were going to. I said, "Sure! The earlier the better." I packed up my clothes for today and got a blanket and pillow for the car ride.

     She came and picked me up right at 12 P.M. I was wearing  (just choose something :P).  I didn't do my makeup because I didn't want it to smear in the car because I would probably sleep. We got into our hotel which was right next to where Marshmello was performing. I could not wait!!

     We went out and did lots of shopping. I got some new clothes and we went out to eat. There was any food you could imagine on that menu.  When we go is he we went back to the hotel and fell asleep.

     The next day we had breakfast at the hotel. Eggs and donuts and bagels. Delicious.

     Tonight at 7:30 was the concert so we got dressed, did our makeup, and had some food.

  -----⭐TIME SKIP A FEW HOURS⭐-----

     It was finally time to go and we listened to amazing music. We got to stand backstage with a perfect view of Marshmello. After the concert we got to talk to him and hug him. He signed our shirts with a little comment under it. It was awesome! His dressing room was even amazing. We said goodbye and he gave us a tee-shirt. He doesn't usually talk, but he talked to us. He said, "I like your l-lips, I mean lipstick." I responded with, "Th-thanks." We both stuttered a lot. It probably looked like a tomato threw up on my face...

      Olivia and I finally left and when we got back we had midnight cake. It was chocolate with butter cream icing. I was turning 26. While we were there Marshmello asked if we got the tickets as a gift and I said that I did for my birthday, then he asked,"Oh, how old are you turning?" Then I responded with, "26." Then he said he was 26. That surprised me. He's got a good career.

     We finished our slices of cake and watched F/S. We fell asleep. It was an amazing day.

Marshmello's P.O.V.

     The concert is over and It is time to meet the V.I.P.s. I loved the concert as usual. It's so fun to see everyone so excited, happy, and dancing. It's amazing I've come this far.

     All of the V.I.P.s were kind and weren't rude at all. They also weren't pushing me to take off my helmet. There was one girl that I really liked that stood out a lot...

End of chapter 4.
     The next chapter is something that happens in almost all Marshmello fanfics cause I'm unoriginal... Lol. We will also pick up on his P.O.V. 
Peace ✌ Baiiii