3. Planning and Packing

Your  P.O.V. (I time skipped a few days cause... im lazayyy...)

     Olivia and I packed up our items such as clothes, underwear, toothbrushes and toothpaste, and etc. We were going to be staying overnight because it was an hour away and we didn't want to drive back at night. We practiced our makeup and I decided to do something wild. "I came up with this wild lipstick idea all by my big girl self, so be proud. Even if it is crazy." I told Olivia. "My little birdie is growing up. I'll do the same thing and we can be twins.

     I told her what my idea was. You do the Marshmello mask with the white and the face, then put the lipstick of your choice. I went with l/C (lipstick color). Olivia decided to do the same thing with a bright red. We did our eyeshadow a subtle color because we wanted to bring attention to the lips. We did our whole face as usual like it was a normal day, then snapped a pic and wiped it off. "Our eyeliner was on fleek!" Olivia said loudly. You could tell how excited she was for the Marshmello concert, just by the way she was yelling. We went to watch our favorite show, F/S.

     Eventually, Olivia left and it was finally time for me to go to bed. I actually slept tonight which was nice. I was so excited there were 2 days until my birthday. Not to mention that really freaking awesome birthday present from my best friend in the world!

Olivia's P.O.V. (Ooh, something different)

     I got home and I couldn't take the excitement!! My boyfriend asked, puzzled,  "Why the excitement? I'm sure it's a stupid thing, such as having good news. I mean, the good news is a waste of time when you could be trying to change the world." The truth is, my boyfriend is so rude, but my freaking parents want me with him. He's cute and all, but he is definitely not my cup of tea (that sounded so British :P). He is such a smart alack and is always bragging. Uhhh. He does like me, but I think it is just to pick on me. I am not going to tell him or my parents about the concert, I will just tell them I am hanging with Y/N. I could not wait. 2 more days!! 

Marshmello/Christopher Comstock/Dotcom's P.O.V. (He is referred to as Mello in this chap)

     2 more days until my next concert. Boy, that helmet is sweaty. I texted my friend Slushii (I think that is how you spell it.. I am not familiar with him). (S=Slushii M=Mello)

M: Hey, whats up?

S: Hey loser!! ;)

M: I can't wait until my concert in 2 days!! 

S: wanna know why I called you a loser?

M: cause you don't want to be alone in Loserville? (oohh sweet burnn)

S: no, cause you don't have a love life. Every celeb has a love life...

M: gotta go loser, ttyl.

    I do need a love life... Everyone I know has one... I am a lonely Marshmello.

End of chapter 3!!!!

     Does anyone know how to bold and italicise on computers??@.@ Peace and BAII!! it's my first time on Wattpad on a computer so... bear with me.