2. The Park and Shopping

Your P.O.V.
     I got dressed into a grey tank top and some jean shorts (is jean shorts correct? Short jeans? Denim shorts? Jeans in the shorter variety?).

      The Park wasn't too long of a ways so I decided to walk there. When I finally arrived, I saw Olivia sitting on a bench with two coffees and two cake pops. So much for the walk there!! We ate and she told me some more news to add onto the excitement of seeing Marshmello. They were V.I.P. Tickets. "OMG!!" I yelled so loudly that Olivia said her ear drums would burst. "THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU." I yelled that, but softer this time. People were staring at me, but hey! I was so excited. "Y/N, calm down!!" We laughed our butts off until someone came and asked us what was wrong because we were laughing and crying so much.

     We decided to go get Marshmello merch. You could choose between...

  White tee-shirt with white sweatpants

 White hoodie with the Marshmello face on it and white leggings (my fav)

White tee-shirt and leggings

Or mix and match

     We both got our clothes with Olivia choosing the white tee-shirt and leggings. We both also already had Marshmello helmets we found online for real cheap and they were plastic, but they were cheap, so I didn't know what we expected. They were really hot and hard to see out of, so we decided not to wear them.

     Finally, we got home and put on our clothes, turned on Marshmello music, and took pics in the mirror and posted on Instagram and tweeted about us going to see Marshmello. We were so excited!! "Do you think that since his mask has a light in it and looks sweaty, that he gets really hot on stage?" "Yeah, I bet he does, but he probably is hot just standing there without his mask," I replied. "I bet he is." We nodded in agreement.

     There were 5 more days until the concert and we just couldn't wrap our heads around being able to meet him. There were only 10 V.I.P. passes (idk how many there usually are or if they are a thing, lol) so I was SO happy she got her hands on some. I watched YouTube until I fell asleep on the laptop keyboard. I was so tired from all of the excitement!!

     Olivia left and then I started wondering where we would stand as a V.I.P. and if we would even be noticed with 8 other people there. I was the thought to myself that I would probably be noticed a lot with my lipstick idea (in next chapter) and since I was a V.I.P.

End of chapter 2

Hope ya likey!!
Peace and BAAAIIII ✌🤗 [✖‿✖]