1. Tickets to WHAT?

Your P.O.V.

     I was watching T.V. at 1 A.M. when I heard the meow sound I put as my best friend, Olivia's ringtone. She was a really funny girl with blond hair who had as much as an obsession with Marshmello as I do.

     She texted me with some amazing news! (Y/N = You (duhh) O=Olivia (still duhh) )

O: Hey Y/N!!!

Y/N: hey!! Watsss upppp gurlll?

O: I have amazing news

Y/N: whattt???

O: Wait for it...

Y/N: SPIT IT OUT.

O: Wait even more...

Y/N: This better be some real good news '-'

         5 minutes later in spongebob narrater voice....

O: I. got. us. Marshmello. concert. tickets. It's an hour away and it's on your birthday, so win-win!! :))))))))))) we don't have to drive that farrr!!

Y/N: O MA HEEBEEJEEBEESSS. Meet me today at the park at 12 to discuss the details cause it's 1 in the morning and even Marshmello can wait.

O: Gooddddnnniighhhttt I'm so happy.

Y/N: BAAIIII!!

                  End of conversation

     Woskebhdmsbskwnsbeinw!! I am going to see Marshmello. Words can't describe. No sleeping for me tonight.

      I turned on F/S (favorite show) on the T.V. I then turned on Marshmello music and danced because I live alone and I'm a loser. Tomorrow was the weekend and I would go to the park with Olivia and then we would get Marshmello merch from Hot Topic ( A/N I assume you can get it from there :P). I eventually fell asleep on my couch listening to Alone and watching F/S. The concert was on Tuesday and it was Thursday which gave me 5 days to decide what I'm going to wear and stuff.

End of chapter 1
     Hope ya liked. I'm a huge Marshmello fan so I made this. I'm not the best writer so no hate!! Peace and BAII 😚🐙😸✌