Dream

Vanna POV (gotta get this girl up in this shit)

Dream and me got to know each other a lot before Emmy and Geno came back into the room. I stared off into space thinking about all the Sans' and my decision. Inks words linger around my thoughts, making me worry if one of them did find out.

Dream snapped me back into reality. "You there? Everyone just left to go to the park."

"Yeah, just in thought." I said waving it off.

"Hm, you know, I despised you when I heard your name in the way my two best friends said. Then I couldn't handle them anymore." He said.

"H-huh? Who?" I said slightly worried about my name being said by someone.

Dream sighs and looks down. "Ink and Blue." I focused my best on his words. "You are not the reason I left them, it's just because of what Ink did." He started to sob. He looked up with tears in his eyes, threatening to spill and flood.

"Wh-what did he do?" I stuttered out trying to not cry as well. Seeing one cry, makes me want to cry. Sadness makes more sadness.

"You know about my child, Palette. Ink is the father of that child. And then he left me. Blue was still my friend for a while and told me about Vanna and said Ink was trying to take her before he did. It broke me, so I left and hid where I left my child, in this safe home of Geno and Reaper. I escaped from those two, heh." The tears spilled, more being made.

I hugged him, tightly. "Everything's o-okay.." I said trying to process that Ink and Blueberry like me. It didn't matter at this moment, so I didn't keep my mind to it.

"Heh, I stay positive for my kid and Geno's family." He says removing himself from the hug. "It's why I've been afraid to have any other friends. Heh."

"I'll be your friend!" I quickly said wanting more friends, I liked to have friends. They made me happy.

"I really shouldn't after I heard what Blue said."

"About them liking me?"

"No, it's a part I didn't tell you, I'll say it now." He said bringing us to the couch for us to sit down. "Well, he had said that Ink told him this exactly. 'She dates everyone, it hurts, and she didn't want anyone to know so I can trust you, right?' Hah.. It's kind of funny, because he told me and now I'm telling you and- oh." He stops talking to notice me. I think my hair was in front of my eyes making them dark. I think my vision even changed. "V.. Vay?" He asks me, with my nickname.

"Heh.. Haha.. AHAHAHAHAHA!" I said going slowly into insanity and putting my head higher at each laugh. He stared at me, wide eyes.

Dream POV

Her eyes have changed into one being purple and like Sansy's glowing blue one. The other was a dark red x. "Vay?" I asked staring at her with wide eyes, terrified. Reminded me of my visit to Fresh for the first time. Her voice was also different in her laugh. A maniac's laugh.

Her head went back down and popped back up with her original eye color, brown. "Heh, yeah it's funny!" She said in her normal enthusiastic tone. She acted like nothing just happened. I just went back to talking to her about normal conversation about Palette and Goth.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Oh well, I'm making this one shorter than all the rest because I can. Peace for now.