Reasons

Ink POV

Vanna and I were on a date at a fancy restaurant. We both admitted to being slightly sad, but we both hid it from others. I feel like she didn't tell me something, but I guess it's fair enough since I'm hiding something.

We got to our table and just to see across the restaurant, Dream and Cross on a date smooching. They broke their kiss and I saw Dream's eyes. His eyes looked sad, but why should I care.. He doesn't care for me.. Why should I care for him?

He glanced over and smirked. It's like every time I'm around, he pulls a jackass. His eyes still seemed sad. It's like he's still sad about everything. He's such a bully sometimes.

"Ink? You here? In reality?" I heard Vanna ask. "Yeah.." I said snapping back into reality. She looked over to where I was looking. "Uhuh.." She hummed looking back at me.

After a while of eating our food, Dream and Cross stood up and walked over. "Hey Ink, what are you doing here? Can you even afford this place?" Dream said. He started laughing as my head went down. I stood up and walked towards him. "What are you doing?" Dream asked before I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him to a wall. "WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT ANYWAY?" I yelled, getting sick of his shit. "You used to be so nice. You used to be close to me and Blue. Just WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?" I yelled. Vanna was watching, I wasn't able to see her eyes. Dream started tearing up as his eyes went darker, not able to see them anymore. "High school." He managed to get out. I let him go as I realized.

"Dream, will you be my boyfriend?"

Dream: Where are you? You.. Just left..

Dream: Answer me..

Dream: ANSWER ME

Dream: ...

Ink: Sorry, I had no choice.

Dream has blocked you

"Dream.. I.. Forgot.. Why did you stay with me.. When we became a group with Blue.." I asked him.

"I thought you were back for good. And you were.. But left me months later after we had sex and you and Blue spotted this chick!" He yelled.

I turned around to see that Vanna was gone.

"And she ditched you.. So hah.." He said crying.

Cross walked over towards us and pulled me away from him. "Sorry Cross, had to know.."

"I understand Ink, just go home." He said.

Vanna POV

I left the restaurant since I didn't want to hear them bickering anymore. He probably still likes Dream..

I got to Ink's house, having the key since mom (Ada) lives here. I went down to their basement and looked through the lab. I saw the corruption in the bottles and grabbed one. I popped it open and started to take a sip. After taking a sip, the lights turned on and two people were just staring at me. "VANNA, NO!" I heard mom's voice yell. "W-WHAT THE FUCK-K WERE YOU TH-THINKING!?" Emmy screamed taking the bottle from my hands. I stared blankly at mom as she was screaming. Emmy looked at the bottle and started to stare blankly as well. She was positioning the bottle towards her lips, but before she took a sip, mom grabbed the bottle and put it on the table I got it off of. "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU TWO?" She yelled. She looked back and forth in between us two.

Ada POV

I looked at Emmy and back at Vanna. I saw Vanna and her eyes were fully back. I looked back at Emmy, her eye was full of fear. Black eye with blue pupils, Emmy had. I looked back at Vanna to see that she has gained crimson pupils. Her hair turned into black corruption goop, it covered her left eye, and she grew tentacles. She then snapped and disappeared. I looked over at Emmy. "No. What the fuck. What just happened. No no no. Why.." Emmy said, freaking out a lot having a panic attack. "Emmy, stop, you're literally melting." I said. "I don't care, she's gone, she's gone.. She's gone.." She kept on melting more and more. I hugged her and she stopped talking. I picked her up and brought her upstairs and laid her down on my bed.

"It'll be alright.." I said as I looked at my OC drawings.

Name: emmy
pure blonde hair!
crystal blue eyes and can change black with the same color pupils when emotional.
TSUNDERE AF.
She's usually emotionless and careless but loves her sister to death. She would kill herself without her. She can melt of she talks normally, she glitches in speech. Can be suicidal. And can do drastic things.

Name: vanna
brown hair with purple ends. She likes wearing ponytails.
Brown eyes. Can change purple, red x and purple heart for different emotions.
Deredere
Her entire mindset changes when in true love. She starts going crazy when this happens. Can be suicidal. And can do drastic things.

Emmy can not handle life without Vanna.

Vanna is extremely dangerous when love struck. She is worse than a yandere. She needs to harm to keep caring for her love or she will become emotionless.