Sansy

Ada POV

Now that I'm thinking about it, Sansy.. He was at Geno's house, and didn't care that I was there.. Weird..

"Ada, you okay?" Ink asks breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I replied.

"We have lived together for how long?" He asks.

"You practically forced me to move in." I said.

"Your house was empty, dripping of loneliness and depression and you're blaming me for saving you?" He ended his explanation with a question.

"Heh, when is the point to the conversation?" I asked.

"I know your actions depending on emotion." He states.

"Ugh, fine, no use arguing with you." I said. I pat my bed as I sat up. He sits down next to me. "It's Sansy." I start.

"Sansy? What do you mean? He doesn't leave his AU." Ink says ranting on.

"Shut up." I said before continuing once it got quiet. "Remember how we met? Exactly, Sansy should be trying to kill me, right? Well, I saw him at Geno and Reaper's house. He was chill like nothing happened. So he is either faking or he forgot-" "He didn't forget. He fakes in front of everyone." Ink cut me off.

I just looked down. "Heh.. Of course.." I started.

We sat in silence. I decided to change the conversation.

"So.. Vanna and you-" "She's been ignoring me since that.." "Oh."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a slut." She repeated to herself.

"Stop doing that, let's do something interesting like eavesdrop on them." I said.

"I have to fix something first." She said as she grabbed her phone and started typing. I looked at what she was writing and it was a post on some sort of social media. Saying: "I have a confession for every Sans. I dated you all, just to change you. And yet, it was regretful. I can try a different way if you forgive me.. I respect the decision you make. Please comment what all of your decisions are. Since I cannot confront any of you.."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Vanna POV (Embedded memory)

"Your eyes change color! It's so cool!" I said jumping up.

"Heh, r-really?" My sister stuttered out.

"Yeah! I wish my eyes did that!"

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"You covered your eye? Why?" I asked walking into my sister's room.

"It exploited my emotions and feelings. It made me feel weak, even though nobody knew. Heh.. I'm not weak." She said to me while looking in her mirror.

"Emotions and feelings aren't for the weak! They are needed to-"

"ENOUGH!"

I stared for a second. I ran over and hugged her. "I'm not the type to give up."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

"Hey, there's this rumor on Mount Ebott. Who dares to go-"

"Me." Emmy cut off the guy.

"You? But you're a girl." He said.

I looked over at him, "And you're a boy with no standards picking on people, being sexist, and overall a complete asshole." I then looked over at Emmy. "Come on! Let's go climb a mountain!"