Nightmare's Castle

Ada POV

"Now that I remember it, Fresh grew tentacles when taking Vanna's soul trait." Emmy said to me and Error.

-----

We all split up through the castle, we three had to find Nightmare. Fell and Sansy are looking for Science. Ink, Dust, Blue and Honeybear are looking for Paperjam. Fresh and Vanna are looking for Black. Dream, Cross and Palette are looking for Horror. Reaper, Geno and Goth are looking for Killer or Mono. Since Reaper is death, he can easily kill others, maybe his child can too.

We've been through so many rooms by now, I don't even know where we are.

-----

Fell POV

Sansy and I were walking down the halls of this stupid castle.

"This castle is like a nightmare or something, you know." Sansy says making us both laugh.

"We can't be loud Sans, Sans might hear us." I say making us both laugh again.

"Okay, for real, yeah, let's stop." He says as he stops walking, making us both laugh again.

We continued walking down the longest hallways in existence. We checked every room until we stumbled upon something in one. We entered the room and saw Scify. He had a chain connected to his leg, big steel ball. His glasses were broken and his lab coat was nearly ripped to shreds. I felt weird entering this room, pretty sure Sansy felt the same. There's an off aura. Scify looked over at us.

"F-Fell?" He stuttered out. I walked towards him and hugged him.

"Yep." I said.

"Guys, I think we should save that for later. Right now, we need to leave. This room is unsettling." Sansy said leaving the room.

I grabbed Scify's wrist and got him out of there. He must have been weak, so he couldn't deal with the weight connected to his ankle. Once we got into the hallway, Sansy and I got the weight off of his ankle.

"Scify, this is Sansy, my boyfriend." I said making sure he knows all of the situation.

"Oh, that's unsettling. He's so unorganized." Scify said.

"So am I, so I guess it works." I said shrugging.

He just sighed. "We'll talk later, we must leave before Killer finds out I've escaped."

"We need to go help our friends a bit. There is way more of us, we are here for revenge." I said.

"Yeah, there's a lot to catch up on." Scify said.

"Stop flirting you two and let's go find the others." Sansy says before we three start walking through the hallways.

-----

Fresh POV

"So, Vanna, was good with you?" I asked her trying to break this awkward silence.

"I'm doing fantastic." She says with a smile.

"Must be hard to keep those lies up. Fake smile, you started to hide your eyes, it's literally written all over your face that you are not okay." I said.

She glared at me. "Yeah, but I don't matter. I must stay positive so others are positive! Positive can be the only vibes being felt between everyone." Vanna explained this nonsense.

"Kinda hard to do that when you pretty much are fake and I can sense it." I said. "So, was up?" I asked again.

"Ugh, after Ink kissed me, I felt bad. I did a lot of things and he never told me he liked me. I wouldn't have done those things if I just knew." She explained.