Otis and Olympia

These two were requested :)

Me: "Ok, I think we all agree that Otis and Olympia should do this."

Olympia: -her smiles falls slightly- "Uh..why don't you start with some other people?"

Me: -shakes head- "Nope! You guys are perfect for each other and this game will just quicken things up!"

Otis: -places his hand on Olympia's shoulder and blushes as he does so- "It's okay Olympia. It's just a game. We can just talk for 7 minutes."

Olympia: -smiles slightly at Otis- "Just talk?"

Otis: -nods his head- "Yeah. I have something to tell you anyway and this might be perfect for that."

Olympia: -smiles and stands up with him- "Okay partner. I guess we're going."

Me: -watches both Olympia and Otis walk Into the closet- "They're better be a whole lot of smooching then talking!" 

Otis: -walks inside the closet with Olympia, closing it after they both walk In- 

Olympia: -stands in front of Otis facing him- "I guess we're just going to have to stay in here for 7 minutes." 

Otis: -nods- "Well that is the name of the game." 

Olympia: -nods as well- "Yeah, so what was it that you wanted to tell me?" 

Otis: -the seriousness of his voice falls and he starts to act nervous- "Uh..well..now that I think about it..it's not that important.."

Olympia: "Otis,  come on. Just tell me. Please. " -she begged pouting- 

Otis: -thinks how cute she is while she pouts- "Okay, okay, fine. Just stop pouting." 

Olympia: -smiles- "Yay!" 

Otis: -he looks into Olympia's eyes- "Olympia, I like you." 

Olympia: -smiles not understanding the 'like' he meant so she guessed the friend like- "I like you too Otis. I don't understand why that was such a big deal."

Otis: -looks a bit surprised-  "Wait. .you do?"

Olympia: -nods- "Why wouldn't I? Your my partner and best friend. Of course I like you!"

Otis: -understands what she meant as like- "Oh...Olympia, I like like you." 

Olympia: -her eyes widen- "What?"

Otis: -looks slightly away from her- "I understand if you don't feel the same way.." 

Olympia: -she thinks to herself and doesn't say anything- "...." 

Otis: -grows a bit impatient and looks at her- "Come on Olympia, say something, anything."

Olympia: -she pins Otis against the wall which startles him-

Otis: -Looks at Olympia- "Olympia, what are you doing?!" 

Olympia: -looks at him- "Actions speak louder then words." 

Otis: -looks confused- "What do-" -he gets cut off by Olympia who had placed her lips on his- 

Otis: -once he understands what was going on he kisses back- 

Me: -checks time- "Well 7 minutes are up!" 

Olympia: -pulls back and smiles at Otis- "I liked those 7 minutes." 

Otis: -smiles- "I did too." -he takes her hand and walk out of the closet with her- 

Me: -see them holding hands along with everyone else. Starts smiling widely- "Yes! I knew this game would work!" 

Olympia: -sits down with Otis still holding his hand- "Yeah, " -looks at Otis smiling- "I guess it did."