Hello?? Sorry??

Well here's a shocker for you 

IIIIIIIIIM BACK........ sort of 

I clearly have not been here for quite awhile but every now and then I do get curious as to how this rather stupid account of mine is doing and if only you people (if anyones even reading this) saw the shock on my face seeing that people were still reading the things I called stories. 

I like being a writer and I love writing works of fiction. Writing about Odd Squad was the first time I ever published my work and I would like to state that I was very much 12 when I started and have since then matured (at least I'd like to think so) 

I suppose I should quit rambling and just get to the point lol

I am deeply sorry for the stuff I have written in this book. 

Now being older, I see how wrong it was to have written rather inappropriate things between children. I don't even know how old the actual actors were but the characters were around my age (that doesn't make it not wrong though of course) and I depicted children doing inappropriate things. 

I was way too young to even be reading stuff like that let alone writing them about a show for young kids. 

I just wanted to come on here and let it be known that I'm not some sicko I was just incredibly ignorant and just plain dumb.