father : 0|1

++

"I hope you can end your relationship with her as soon as possible" a voice spoke that make me weak. "But I love her too much that I can't let her go, I can't break her heart" I sighed.

"Are you defending her right now? What's more important, your dad or a girl who doesn't give you even a single things" the words stabbed my heart that I want to kill him right now with my bare hands.

"She already give me everything. She even give me a things that no one can give me.she give me her heart and she believe me I won't hurt her. And you expect me to tear up her heart aparts? I would rather die than live in a life full of lies" I clenched up my fist and angry tear rolled down my cheeks.

"Then I had no choice but to go on with my plans" he shrugged. "You're a heartless monster, you're not my father" my body shivered as my knuckles turned white.

"I told you to end the relationship in a good ways but you forced me to do it. You're such an ignorant son" my father turned around and continued his work.

"ARGGGHHHH" I grabbed the vase and throw it beside him.

The glass shattered everywhere and doesn't affect him even a bit. The sound of glass echoed all over the room as I hold my anger up.

"Even if you kill me, I won't change my mind." My father shrugged.

I started to make a mess and throw all the things on his desk. The works paper flying everywhere as my father clenched his fist.

"Jeon Jungkook! STOP IT!"

+

[ EDITED ]