lost : 0|5

Jungkook stared at me with his cold face. I can see his eyes full of nothing but coldness. He glared at me before turning his attention at his father.

"Have a sit my son" he laugh with ignorance voice. Jungkook situate himself infront of me as I felt uncomfortable.

I tried to broke the awkward eye contact with him and clear my throat.

"Woah, firstly. Your girl really bold when she showed up here" the old man scoffed. "I should be brave when my love one is in danger" I spoke up.

My eyes darted to Jungkook and he seems not affected with the words.

"Jungkook, explain everything" his dad told him. He seems to startled by that actions and sweat started to build up on his forehead.

"I told you. I don't love you anymore" Jungkook said after hesitating. "So you loved me before. You lied when you said that you never had feelings for me" I scoffed looking down.

"Jungkook wanted to leave korea and focus his life at America" his da cut us.

"Wh-What? So you're going to be leave me here?"

"Alone?" I desperately look at him.

"He already found a better one. So please go away from my son life" his dad cleared things up.

I looked away and shifted gaze with Jungkook. I look at him while disappointment scattered all over my heart. I look deeply into his eyes waiting for his words.

"Y-Yeah, that's right" he stuttered before answersed it.

"That's enough. This is the last time so go away. He's going to have a long flight tomorrow." His dad said before told his bodyguards to dragged Jungkook away.

I suspenseful not knowing what to do just looked at Jungkook back sadly. His head hanged low as he being dragged.

I run to him to give him the last hug before a tough guy pushed me away and I end up falling.

Jungkook started and tried to catch me before wing dragged again.

I look at his eyes for the last time before glaring at him. He really breaks my heart apart. For one last time. You just lost your precious one Jungkook. You did a great job.

I swear my heart doesn't felt anything when he being dragged away after I fall down. Isn't hard to protect me? Isn't hard to push the bodyguards and help me?

You lose me jeon jungkook.

you never deserve me.

I swear, you will regret it soon.

**

[edited]