memories : 1|5

"I don't love him anymore" I chuckled. Yoongi widened his eyes and stared at me deeply.

"Why?" He asked still holding my hands. "Even though I still love him, or he still love me. I really don't want to be in relationship anymore. I'm happy with my life. I'm happy being like this" I shrugged.

lies.

"I'm okay with that. As long you're happy" yoongi smiled sweetly and caressed my hair. I giggled and cupped his cheeks.

"Geez, you're too kind. Why don't you just find yourself a girlfriend?" I cupped his face and shake it a bit.

Thud

Me and Yoongi quickly turned our head to the sound direction and frowned. We heard a sound of people groaned as I grabbed Yoongi shirt.

"It's okay." Yoongi said leaving me all alone in the room. I decided to follow him and go behind him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked him widened his eyes. "Oh, im using the bathroom" he said awkwardly.

"And why don't you use the toilet down there?" I asked peeking my face at the doors. "Jimin hyung there" he answered stuttering.

I just nodded as he and Yoongi go downstairs. I closed my doors and keep sighing.

I want to eat. I didn't eat since lunch. But I don't want to go down because I will meet Jungkook.

What's wrong with me.

Suddenly a memories of me and Jungkook flashed infront of me. I look at my desk as our shadow rewinding the actions.

Flashback;

"fuck this subject" I said grabbing my hair as I put my head on the desk. "Hey, it's okay. Let's practice harder" Jungkook said taking a seats beside me while rubbing my shoulder.

"Let's me see" he asked looking at my books. "I don't want to study anymore" I said wrapping my hands on his waist and put my head on his laps.

His hand trailed to my hair as he caressed it slowly.

"Don't hug me like this or you will hurt your back" Jungkook said realizing that I still in a sitting situation.

He grabbed my shoulder and straightened me up. I flashed him a lazy and mess face as he smiled sheepishly.

He picked me up bridal style and put me on my bed.

"Let's release your stress" he said cuddling with  me on the bed. I nuzzled my face on his chest as his grip tightened around me.

His scent spread all over my face. I breathed deeply to enjoy his sweet vanilla scent.

**

[edited]