pervert : 1|1

Today the coffee shop became more busy than usual. I was rushing while my friends picking up the customer order.

"Yah, please cover me. I'm going to the toilet" he said before running to the toilet. I just sighed knowing that I have to do the whole works alone.

He must be long.

I go to the cashier counter and greeted them with a smile. "Hello, May I take your order?" I smile greeting the old man.

"Can I order you?" He said smirking. I widened my eyes and asked him again. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I said forcing a smile.

"Aishh, you're driving me crazy" the old man said before grabbing my wrist. I widened my eyes and let out a scream.

Unfortunately, the customer are already gone as the night are getting darker making me, a guy with an earphone in his ear and the old man.

I struggled to let myself free from him as he started to caressed my shoulder down to my private parts.

"ARRGHHH, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME" a tears dropped on my cheeks as I struggled from his grip.

A hand suddenly grabbed the old man hand and twisted it. He groaned in pain as I back away from the counter.

My breath hitched heavily as I look at the guy knocking down the pervert old man.

After knocking down the old man, he come and check on me.

"Are you alright?" He asked looking me with his eyes. "Y-yes, thank you" I nodded and thanked him.

After that, he go out from the coffee shop before I stopped him.

"Wait" I run to him and stood infront of him. He turned around and look at me with his dark eyes.

I don't know but it look so familiar.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Let's have som coffee together" I asked with a pleased eyes.

I don't know what did he mumbled under his breath as half of his face covered by the black mask.

I'm sure he curse under his breath. Why would he be so afraid to have a coffee with me.

"Aish, it okay. Please?" I slightly pout and look at him. He end up following me and have a coffee with me.

**

[edited]