FULL Live concert: "Live: In the Round, In Your Face"

The video off to the side is a live full length concert movie jn 1988 called "Live: In the Round, in Your Face".  The concert takes place in Denver, Colorado's Mcnichol's Sports Arena.  This was a different kind of concert for the band, as it was played on a square platfform stage and constantly had to moving and running around to entertain all four sides of the crowd.

In fact it was so tiresome there were intervals where Joe Elliott and Richard Allen were left on stage to entertain them while the other three: Rick Savage, Steve Clark, Phil Collen were under the stage taking a breather amidst a crowd young women.  Keep in mind that this was a different era in time, and the women were allowed in if they went in naked.  Of course, the band doesn't partake in this kind of activity anymore.  

The tour is a part of their Hysteria 1987/1988 tour.  The video is around an hour and a half, so if you have some time to kill, it might be worth your while to watch the whole thing.  Def Leppard at their pinnacle everybody.

The songs they sang in order:

-Stagefright

-Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop)

-Women

-Hysteria

-Gods of War

-Die Hard the Hunter

-Bringin' On the Heartbreak

-Foolin'

-Armageddon It

-Animal

-Pour Some Sugar on Me

-Rock of Ages

-Photograph

Enjoy everyone!