Chapter 5- Cue the Jaws music

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER I MADE FOR TBBWAT ON THE SIDE >>>>

gif to the side of Jaws because I thought it was perfect for this chapter >>>

~~~~~ 

Chapter 5- Cue the Jaws music

I was going to die. 

Alex was coming after me and I was going to die. 

Ever since the stunt I pulled at the party, I had been watching every corner to make sure Alex wasn't standing there with a machete. I had even worn baggy pants and a huge hoodie so he wouldn't recognize me.

Anyway, back to the situation at hand. 

I was going to die. 

Alex was right behind me. I was trying to get away as fast as I could without drawing too much attention to myself. I was so close to the door, all I needed to do was just reach-

Suddenly, I felt a large, rough hand on my shoulder. I squeezed my eyes shut. Cue the Jaws music.

I turned around to see a murderous-looking Alex. I gulped loudly and smiled.

"Um...hi, Alex. What wonderful weather we're having," I said awkwardly.  

Alex just kept staring at me. 

My smile dropped and my eyes widened in fear.

"Please don't kill me," I blurted out before I could stop myself. 

Alex started laughing and I just stood there dumbfounded.

"Why are you laughing," I asked, not exactly sure why he was basically chortling his lungs out. 

"I'm..not..going...to...kill you," he sputtered.

For a second I processed what he was saying. 

"Wait, what? I thought you were going to skin me alive! You mean I wore these baggy clothes for no reason," I shouted, not caring who heard me. 

Alex placed his hand over my mouth and shushed me.

"Be quiet," he hissed, "No one can see us interracting."

"Gut yurr freihkng phamd ophf mse," I slurred.

"What," he asked, raising his eyebrow at me like I was crazy. 

I didn't bother answering. Instead, I licked his hand. He immediately pulled it back and started shaking it like he was infected. 

"What the hell was that for," he yelled, wiping his hand on his leather jacket. 

"I told you to get your freaking hand off me. When you don't listen you face the consequences," I stated, flipping my hair over my shoulder as I truned the other way.

I mentally high fived myself as I made my dramatic exit. But, of course, fate decided that I was going to make a fool of myself.

So, I tripped and landed flat on my face.

+++++

 "Mom! Dad! I'm home," I shouted as the door slammed shut. 

I heard shuffling and raised an eyebrow when my Mom came out of the kitchen in a fancy dress. 

"Hi Mom. What's the occasion," I asked, taking off my shoes. 

"We're going to Dad's boss' house for dinner. We're going to leave at 6 so I expect you to be ready by then," Mom said.

I groaned, which caused Mom to glare at me. 

"Fine," I grumbled, "I'm going upstairs to do my homework."

I trudged up the stairs, my backback trailing behind me.

"Be ready by 6," Mom called after me. 

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled.

I barged into my room and threw my heavy backpack on the bed. 

I got out all the supplies I needed to complete my homework and got down to business. 

A few hours later, there was a light knock on my door and Mom's head popped in.

"Hey sweetie," she said, enetering my room completely. 

She was holding something behind her back and I almost threw up when I realized that it was a light pink dress.

"I want you to wear this tonight," Mom stated, staring at the dress with a dazed look on her face. 

I opened my mouth to answer but before I could, she cut me off.

"No buts, you're wearing this and that's final," with that, she walked out, leaving me staring at her retreating figure with my mouth wide open. 

I groaned as I stared at the much-too-feminie dress. 

"Oh, what the hell," I mumbled to myself as I took off my clothes and slipped on the dress.

The fabric was cool against my skin and the light blush color made my red hair pop. I decided to curl my hair so I plugged in my curling iron. While it was heating up, I started on my makeup.

I applied coppery eyeshadow to my lids and did a wing on each eye. Then, I added a rosy blush to my cheeks and a peach color to my lips. 

I quickly curled my hair into loose waves and put on my accesories. I put on a golden infinity bracelet and   heart necklace. I checked my reflection in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. 

"Samantha! We need to go," Mom shouted from downstairs.

"Coming," I yelled back.

I grabbed my tan purse and hurried down the stairs. I was about to put on my nude flats when Mom stopped me. She was holding a pair of light pink heels and had a small smile on her face. I immediately knew what she was thinking and stared shaking my head.

"There's no way I'm wearing those," I said.

"Please," Mom begged, giving me a puppy-dog look. 

 I tried not to cave in but I failed.

I rolled my eyes and took the heels from her. I slipped them on my feet and tried regaining my balance.

"There, are you happy," I mumbled, but my parents didn't hear me.

We walked to the car in silence.

All I could think was, "This is going to be a long night."

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I'm so sorry this is such a short chapter! i was going to make it longer but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer!

Next chapter will be the dinner. This is seriously a filler chapter and I'm sorry it's so crappy!!!

Anyway,

Byyyyeeeee guuuyyyysss!!!

ily<3

~Nethra