Chapter 20 boiii

Matt's point of view

"That bitch ass motherfucker tryna pull a gun on me. Pfftt!!" I hear Paisley yell from a hospital bed.

"Oh thank God." I run to her and see Jimmy trying not to laugh.

"I'll deal with you later." I hiss at him.

"She told me too!" Jimmy points at Paisley.

"You fucker." She tries to slap him.

Paisley's point of view

I told Jimmy to make it sound like a big deal. Sue me for lying to my fiance.

"So, what happened?" Matt asks sitting next to me.

"He tried to pull a gun on me. I fought with all I had to make sure he didn't kill me. But, I let my guard down for a second and....." I point to my right leg.

"I'm sorry I didn't check on you. God damn it! I should've trusted my gut. I'm so sorry Paisley." He growls.

"Hey, it's okay. Jimmy explained to me and it's not like I'm dead." I laugh.

"Why are you laughing? You could've been dead. Wait, why didn't you fucking call me when you knew Logan was there?" He says with his face getting red.

" You need to calm down. I didn't want you to do something you might regret or mess up your career an..." He cuts me off.

"Oh, mess up my career? That's exactly what you were thinking. How do I know that you weren't going to fuck Logan huh? Wow. Should've know you were a piece of sh..."

"Don't you fucking finish that sentence." I start to cry. "Yes Matthew it was dumb of me not to call you. I was scared, my mind wasn't right. But why am I explaining myself to you? Since I'm a piece of shit, get the fuck out of here." I yell.

He starts to walk off.

"Oh and Matt? Take the fucking ring too." I throw it at him.

I can see the hurt in his eyes.

He walks out and Jimmy looks at me bug eyed.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"I have no clue Jim. I'd rather be dead right now." I sigh.

"Well. I'm going to go talk to lover-boy and calm his shit so you can get that ring back. Why did you throw it at him?" He asks standing up.

"Jim, Im in love with psychology. It was for him to figure out his wrongs and that he needs to focus on his anger." I say.

"Well damn. Smarty pants over here."

"Yea, but he is right. I should have called him right when I saw his truck."

"Hey, we'll get it sort out. I love you fire." He smiles.

I see what he's doing there.

"I love you too...ice." I smile.